Gareth Hunt

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote:Yes, that's her. I wonder when she and Edward Fox got married? IMDB says 2004 which seems a bit late.
Edward Fox....interesting character actor..
Borgus Weems
Winged Avenger

Post by Borgus Weems »

woops
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Just a shot of Gareth, looking a bit tired, in 1981:

Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:Just a shot of Gareth, looking a bit tired, in 1981:

nice photo of him. has it been that long ago ? wow.
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:Just a shot of Gareth, looking a bit tired, in 1981:

Great photo. Where did you find this one? It looks like an original. The pen is so clear. Nice find even if Gareth is tired.
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

anti-clockwise wrote:Great photo. Where did you find this one? It looks like an original. The pen is so clear. Nice find even if Gareth is tired.
It's my latest ebay purchase. I got it because I'd never seen the photo before, not for the autograph (I have a zillion Gareth autographs, mostly because I keep buying them for the pictures they're on :lol: ). I think this might have been a picture someone took of him on the spot and then got him to sign, because of the type of photo paper it's on.

It's just occurred to me that in 1981, Gareth's middle son, Oliver, would have been a toddler, so no wonder he looks tired. :lol:

Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

He looks a bit surprised! Says a lot about the man that he's still signing away for fans there (including ones with fancy instant cameras), however many sleepless nights he's getting.
Last watched: "The Outside-In Man"
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Gareth is tired on photo, but looks good and deserves admiration - because in this state, not everyone will be signing autographs.
When I read about the collection of Gareth's autographs from Jay (Quote: "I have a zillion Gareth autographs"), I have the idea that it is time to open the exhibition J. Ferguson. :D There probably Gareth in all guises.
Denis
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Frankymole wrote:He looks a bit surprised! Says a lot about the man that he's still signing away for fans there (including ones with fancy instant cameras), however many sleepless nights he's getting.
That's what I thought--he looked up and got caught off-guard. Clearly he didn't mind, though, as he signed the photo. :) I've read that Gareth was always extremely good about signing autographs, and went out of his way to do it, so it doesn't surprise me he was signing away even if he was tired. Just another reason to like the man. (Like I needed another one. :wink: ) I think he looks pretty good still, though. But even though it's over 30 years ago, I'm worried about him and hoping he got to have a nap at some point. My empathy is going into overdrive. 8)
denisrigg wrote:Gareth is tired on photo, but looks good and deserves admiration - because in this state, not everyone will be signing autographs.
When I read about the collection of Gareth's autographs from Jay (Quote: "I have a zillion Gareth autographs"), I have the idea that it is time to open the exhibition J. Ferguson. Very Happy There probably Gareth in all guises.
I think I've posted most of my Gareth autographs at one point or another, usually because I bought them for the picture. I'm really good at recognising his signature by now. :lol: Although one or two may actually be Joanna's masquerading as Gareth's. :wink:

Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

It's an unbelievable seven years since Gareth passed away. How can it be that long already? :(