Avengers calendar 2011

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
Cybernowt
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Cybernowt »

cyberrich wrote:Sounds a good idea Cybernowt. Maybe I can have a 50th anniversary calendar after all! How do these vistaprint calendars work then? Richard.
Cyberrich and Cybernowt! I wish I was rich!

I've done a couple from there over the last 3 or 4 years. You can do desk calendars or (larger) wall calendars. Pick or create images for the 12 months plus a cover. Then you can put things in the date boxes too. Anniversaries, first appearances, etc.

They can sometimes be expensive.. unless you find an offer code. I once found an offer for a 'free' T-shirt. As I wanted an old tour t-shirt re-done in a larger size, I thought it a good idea.. but then there's upload fees, postage, back print, VAT.. before you know it the 'free' t-shirt was £12!

But it was still very good.. and I ended up with a real free one (by accident) when I did another offer!
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Such a shame. I've been buying the calendars as long as I've been a fan. I never bothered looking for any other kind because I knew there'd be another. I shall miss it dearly. Especially since the 50th anniversary would have meant including TNA again for the first time since 2001. :cry:

But let me add my thanks to Jaz for brightening up the walls all these years.
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Mrs. Peel
Little Wonder

Post by Mrs. Peel »

no calendar this year? oh nooooo!!!! there will be a horibble empty place at my wall... :(
Always keep your bowler on in times of stress!
Hoity-Toity!

http://theavengersrevisited.blogspot.com
Fransbass
White Dwarf

I'm so sorry

Post by Fransbass »

I have been all over the internet trying to find the 2011 calendar. I am not a poster, but, I need to say to Jaz that I have enjoyed the calendars since the very first one. They are virtually the first thing I see in the morning as they hang on the wall near my bedroom door. I have loved the Avengers since they first broadcast in the U.S. and was so pleased when the calendars came out. Thank you for your hard work - a labor of dedication! Please let us know if there is any change. What were they thinking - what with this being an anniversary year? Again - thank you, Jaz!
norw27
Little Wonder

Post by norw27 »

Don't know whether anything will come of it but maybe there may be something after all ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Avengers-Calend ... 02&sr=8-10

Or maybe its the comic Avengers!
oneknightsteed
Little Wonder

Post by oneknightsteed »

norw27 wrote:Don't know whether anything will come of it but maybe there may be something after all ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Avengers-Calend ... 02&sr=8-10

Or maybe its the comic Avengers!
No photo and no description is suspect. I checked out browntrout publishers and found no Avengers calendars of any kind. Perhaps they are just being hopeful? :wink:
believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-buddha
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

Just seen The Avengers Calendar (published by Titan books who have just published the new Celebration book) for 2012 advertised on amazon, available from next Summer! I'll remain hopeful. Does anyone know anything more? Rich.