what episode

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Sinus1994
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Sinus1994 »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Sinus1994 wrote:You're indeed my TNA-expert. If I would have any questions about them, first of all I would ask you. :D

Well, sounds like a mix between the Steed & Cathy and the Steed & Emma era. For me it would be very difficult to include them in my next work. But, if you would have to create a daily situation picture of them, would you use a situation, where they bicker or "flirt" with each other? That's for me the question, which I can't answer at the moment...
You flatter me, Sinus, but I'm more than happy to help. :)

If I had to write a standard, everyday Purdey/Gambit scene, it'd be some tangental exchange while on a break from an assignment or something. It'd probably turn into a bit of a debate, and yes, there might be some flirting involved. I've written lots of little short pieces just like that, though it's somehow hard to describe how to write them than actually write one, if you know what I mean. It'd be easier to actually read what you wrote or give you an example of something I've scribbled. :wink:
Oh, no. I'm not going to write something... I so untalented in writing and my English is not that good. *abashed smile*
But I think I have a concrete idea, how I can include Purdey and Gambit. :D
You helped me a lot with your knowledge!
I hope, you'll like my work, when it's finish. :mrgreen:

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Sinus1994 wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Sinus1994 wrote:You're indeed my TNA-expert. If I would have any questions about them, first of all I would ask you. :D

Well, sounds like a mix between the Steed & Cathy and the Steed & Emma era. For me it would be very difficult to include them in my next work. But, if you would have to create a daily situation picture of them, would you use a situation, where they bicker or "flirt" with each other? That's for me the question, which I can't answer at the moment...
You flatter me, Sinus, but I'm more than happy to help. :)

If I had to write a standard, everyday Purdey/Gambit scene, it'd be some tangental exchange while on a break from an assignment or something. It'd probably turn into a bit of a debate, and yes, there might be some flirting involved. I've written lots of little short pieces just like that, though it's somehow hard to describe how to write them than actually write one, if you know what I mean. It'd be easier to actually read what you wrote or give you an example of something I've scribbled. :wink:
Oh, no. I'm not going to write something... I so untalented in writing and my English is not that good. *abashed smile*

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
I'm sure I will. :D Glad I could help. I look forward to seeing it. 8)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Sinus1994

Post by Sinus1994 »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Sinus1994 wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote: You flatter me, Sinus, but I'm more than happy to help. :)

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
I hope I can finish it until next week.
So you have still have to wait a little bit...
Can you wait for this long time? :D

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Sinus1994 wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Sinus1994 wrote: Oh, no. I'm not going to write something... I so untalented in writing and my English is not that good. *abashed smile*

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
I'll keep, Sinus. Don't worry about it. 8)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Sinus1994

Post by Sinus1994 »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Sinus1994 wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote: I'm sure I will. :D Glad I could help. I look forward to seeing it. 8)

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
I'll keep, Sinus. Don't worry about it. 8)
Thank you! I'll do my very best. :D

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image