The Avengers/TNA: List of people dead in 2020

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Oh, a very bad year. There's still the pandemic on the part of the Avengers. Today it became known that, for example, the incidence of coronavirus in Russia has broken an anti-record. Only in Moscow there are about 7000 people per day. Among the harsh measures in the capital, they have introduced such that you are obliged to ride the elevator wearing a mask and gloves!!! And it seems that we have not yet approached the peak of all this. :(
Denis
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Added a new paragraph Unidentified on screen.
Denis
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:Oh, a very bad year. There's still the pandemic on the part of the Avengers. Today it became known that, for example, the incidence of coronavirus in Russia has broken an anti-record. Only in Moscow there are about 7000 people per day. Among the harsh measures in the capital, they have introduced such that you are obliged to ride the elevator wearing a mask and gloves!!! And it seems that we have not yet approached the peak of all this. :(
so sad to hear this....things aren't much better in my town..(memphis, covid IS SURGING like a mofo.....damn, sure hope it doesn't end up like the scenario of I AM LEGEND...
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Looking at that list it's no wonder many of us feel like 2020 has given us a heck of a battering. I hope for a peaceful holiday season to you all and that everyone can survive a few more weeks!!
Last watched: "Concerto"
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote:Looking at that list it's no wonder many of us feel like 2020 has given us a heck of a battering. I hope for a peaceful holiday season to you all and that everyone can survive a few more weeks!!

Amen! happy holidays..and boxing day, to my friends in the UK...
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Another iconic figure in The Avengers, Pierre Cardin, left today. I marked Pierre with a special color, as you can see in the first post of this thread. As a result, as far as we know at the time, we have lost four important figures in the series in this first coronavirus year. Let next year come into our lives favorably.
Denis
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:Another iconic figure in The Avengers, Pierre Cardin, left today. I marked Pierre with a special color, as you can see in the first post of this thread. As a result, as far as we know at the time, we have lost four important figures in the series in this first coronavirus year. Let next year come into our lives favorably.
so sorry to hear about his passing....2020, can't end soon enough
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Gilles Milinaire added to the list.

https://www.deces-en-france.fr/resultat ... illes-jean
Denis
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:Gilles Milinaire added to the list.

this death notice comes from August ? (2020) wow.
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

mousemeat wrote:
denis rigg wrote:Gilles Milinaire added to the list.

this death notice comes from August ? (2020) wow.
I think it was published in July, but really - it is surprising that the information was not released in the news to general public, given that Gilles was also a French diplomat and son of Nicole Russell, Duchess of Bedford. :?
Denis