Season 5: Another Creative Idea

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Rodders
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Rodders »

It's gone very quiet on the production line. Any episodes near completion?
The Avengers: a product of the sixties and a timeless piece of sublime art
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

anti-clockwise wrote:We should start a new fashion line. I tell you their hard to find especially these days especially the emmapeelers.
There's probably a reason for that!

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/ADULT-MENS-WOMEN ... U/$_58.JPG :lol:
Last watched: "Concerto"
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

Following Frank Shailes' lovely quote for the back cover of Bright Horizons, here is the citation which will appear on the back of Mrs Peel, We're Needed:

“The Avengers in pop culture is The Avengers with Diana Rigg and Patrick Macnee, in colour. It is this season that defines the show. Look anywhere – shallow musing on online blogs, television history websites, pub trivia nights, internationally broadcast quiz shows...They all imagine Mrs. Emma Peel in a blue and purple catsuit when they think of The Avengers. I do too, even though I know better...” (Piers Johnson)
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Rodders wrote:It's gone very quiet on the production line. Any episodes near completion?
I'm working away on mine, so never fear. I like to put completed drafts aside and work on others before going back to them with fresh eyes. :)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
mrs_emma_peel
Winged Avenger

Post by mrs_emma_peel »

Same here ... I've written copious notes on all four chapters ... over half a notebook full ... been working on the four simultaneously as the ideas and inspirations come ... will be starting on the 'Word' drafts quite soon. Developing new angles, hopefully a thrilling pace and erotic interpretations for the 4 chapters...
Positive Negative Man, Dead Man's Treasure, Escape in Time and Murdersville.
Hope everyone will enjoy the results :)
James/Mrs Emma Peel
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Rodders wrote:It's gone very quiet on the production line. Any episodes near completion?
I'm working away on mine, so never fear. I like to put completed drafts aside and work on others before going back to them with fresh eyes. :)
That's how I'm rolling with my Tara chapters. One done, one way over word limit and not finished and one still to go.:)
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

Look forward to the fruits of everybody's labour! Hopefully it is easier second time/book around
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
anti-clockwise wrote:We should start a new fashion line. I tell you their hard to find especially these days especially the emmapeelers.
Sign me up! They would probably go over quite well. I'm sure there'd be interest, especially given that sixties fashion has had a bit of a renaissance. So much of their wardrobes is timeless, though--classic clothes never go out of style. 8)
same here..sign me up as well...lol
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

Jaz tells me that he is going to work on the cover "sooner rather than later". When I see it, I'll post it on here.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Darren wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:
That's how I'm rolling with my Tara chapters. One done, one way over word limit and not finished and one still to go.:)
i can't speak for anyone else...but to me, the Tara era, is an hard one to digest