Season 5: Another Creative Idea

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

I've just finished "Bird" so I'm turning to Tara now.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Rodders
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Rodders »

10 chapters delivered. 15 still to go. Looks like being a longer book than Bright Horizons.
The Avengers: a product of the sixties and a timeless piece of sublime art
mrs_emma_peel
Winged Avenger

Post by mrs_emma_peel »

The chapters are going very well :) My word count looks like being very high indeed - I got onto a bit of a roll :)
I think my extended chapters will definitely contribute to making the book longer.
Last edited by mrs_emma_peel on Sun May 18, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James/Mrs Emma Peel
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

don't forget that there is always Mr Guillotine, the editor. Seriously, though, I'm glad the chapters are going well.
mrs_emma_peel
Winged Avenger

Post by mrs_emma_peel »

I was very much hoping 4,000-5,000 words might just be ok :) I'm coupling special, classic scenes and interpreting them with outrageously dramatic and erotic approaches. Just bought The Satanic Rites of Dracula to watch Valerie Van Ost (from Dead Man's Treasure) playing a buxom vampire.
James/Mrs Emma Peel
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

mrs_emma_peel wrote:I was very much hoping 4,000-5,000 words might just be ok :) I'm coupling special, classic scenes and interpreting them with outrageously dramatic and erotic approaches. Just bought The Satanic Rites of Dracula to watch Valerie Van Ost (from Dead Man's Treasure) playing a buxom vampire.
4,000 to 5,000? Only if each one is a pearl! :D
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

mrs_emma_peel wrote:The chapters are going very well :) My word count looks like being very high indeed - I got onto a bit of a roll :)
I think my extended chapters will definitely contribute to making the book longer.
word account is important..somewhat. then again, at times, less (words) is more..as well
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

I've been making sure I don't exceed 2,000. My chapter for "Invasion of the Earthmen" that I just started is struggling to reach 1,000 at the moment...
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

My chapters are well in hand, as well, and I'm rather surprised how well I'm sticking to the word count so far! :lol: For the most part I'm around 2000, give or take a couple hundred words.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the angles I've found for the episodes that I didn't consciously choose to do, but picked up at the end when there were no other takers. It just goes to show that there's something to find and write about in every episode of this series. :D
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Lhbizness

Post by Lhbizness »

Workin' on the foreword. Will try not to gush too much. :D