How to succeed...at murdering an episode

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Never mind what Brian Clemens says, I reckon "SEDDI" every night! Those post-mission tag scenes led to something, probably"dinner" (the same "dinner" that The Saint usually suggested with an arched eyebrow...)
Last watched: "Concerto"
Cariheart
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Cariheart »

Darren wrote:I was rather indifferent to this episode when I first saw it. I was a bit tired of the show and it was one of the last episodes that I saw for the first time.

But I watched the DVD the other week and really got into it. It's really stylishly shot by Don Leaver (would have loved to see what he could have done with a "color" episode). It plays to up the cliché of bosses and secretaries and affairs. In fact it's quite season 5 in style at times with the excesses.

Will we ever know who supplied the voice of Henrietta:D
Oh boy, is my answer late! :) From what I've recently read, Henrietta was voiced by Yolande Turner- you know...Ms. Pegrim from 50,000 pound breakfast. You probably already knew that. :)
" I appreciate your ... appreciation."- Mrs. Emma Peel - Escape in Time
JohnSteedFr
Epic

Post by JohnSteedFr »

If you look at the picture gallery of HOW TO SUCCEED AT MURDER, you'll notice that Angela Brown's leather trousers are the same than Elizabeth Shepherd's (same colour).
I've been blessed by The Avengers!