Full Cast Audios of the Lost Avengers Episodes

Discussion of Big Finish Avengers releases including The Lost Episodes and Steed and Mrs Peel.
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Well, that's because the title sequences were built from the December 1960 publicity shoot around Soho. :)
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Colin Baker has been cast as Dr. Tredding, Keel's practice colleague.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigfinish/st ... 05/photo/1
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

First casting has been announced - Colin Baker to play Keel's surgery partner, Dr Tredding. Nice casting.

Colin is best known as the sixth Doctor Who.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Beat me to it Darren! :)
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Only just.:)
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Brilliant! :D The Sydney Newman cross-pollination continues. This is the other half of the exchange for having Diana appear in Who. :wink:

I wonder if this means that Dr. Tredding is going to make more appearances in the series outside of Hot Snow, as opposed to being relegated to the odd mention here and there like his TV counterpart (I was sad to read that was the case after I saw Snow for the first time). Given that they've cast someone relatively well-known, I suspect he's going to be around a bit more.

If they're going to start with the secondary character casting, bring on Carol Wilson! 8)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:I wonder if this means that Dr. Tredding is going to make more appearances in the series outside of Hot Snow, as opposed to being relegated to the odd mention here and there like his TV counterpart (I was sad to read that was the case after I saw Snow for the first time). Given that they've cast someone relatively well-known, I suspect he's going to be around a bit more.
Don't think so. I've spoken to John Dorney who is adapting the scripts, and he says he's sticking to what's on the page as much as humanly possible, so I don't think he'll be adding in Dr Tredding spots for Colin.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Excellent, Colin Baker in command. I rubbing his hands with delight. :D
Who will be next?
Denis
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Alan wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:I wonder if this means that Dr. Tredding is going to make more appearances in the series outside of Hot Snow, as opposed to being relegated to the odd mention here and there like his TV counterpart (I was sad to read that was the case after I saw Snow for the first time). Given that they've cast someone relatively well-known, I suspect he's going to be around a bit more.
Don't think so. I've spoken to John Dorney who is adapting the scripts, and he says he's sticking to what's on the page as much as humanly possible, so I don't think he'll be adding in Dr Tredding spots for Colin.
Too bad. I was hoping he'd pop up to exchange the odd line or two at the surgery. That said, it's encouraging that they're getting this kind of casting even for the one-off parts. :)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

At least Tredding is in episode 2 as well ("Brought to Book"). They must be doing that one, as scripts survive and it resolves the question of Peggy's assassin, even if the big boss is never caught.
Last watched: "Concerto"