Honor Blackman

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Philippa wrote:For the Dutch members (or anyone with Dutch tv), Honor's gonna be on tv tomorrow in Goldfinger :D
It's on the channel 'Veronica' at 8.30 PM
That was on last night over here, too. I just caught Honor's intro. Sean Connery's expression when she introduces herself is just priceless.
Probably because 'Quantum of Solace' is coming out in like 3 days. I'm not complaining :D:lol:

And I agree, that face he pulls is just priceless :D
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Philippa wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Philippa wrote:For the Dutch members (or anyone with Dutch tv), Honor's gonna be on tv tomorrow in Goldfinger :D
It's on the channel 'Veronica' at 8.30 PM
That was on last night over here, too. I just caught Honor's intro. Sean Connery's expression when she introduces herself is just priceless.
Probably because 'Quantum of Solace' is coming out in like 3 days. I'm not complaining :D:lol:

And I agree, that face he pulls is just priceless :D
Yes, that's probably why they were showing Lara Croft Tomb Raider as well--Daniel Craig! With an American accent! I remember watching it in theatres years ago and thinking he was dishy. Didn't know who he was--I didn't make the connection for ages. It's funny because I have the Tomb Raider film book thingie, and they interview Daniel. He admits to being a huge PC Game addict and pretty much locking himself in the house when the second Tomb Raider game came out. Hard to imagine!
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Re: 'Pussy Galore was no bimbo'

Post by Frankymole »

mousemeat wrote: What Fleming felt and wrote about Pussy Galore, would be upfront
in the film....maybe not..
Well, since he wrote her as a lesbian, her attitude to Bond might be quite different!
Last watched: "The Charmers"
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Just spotted Honor in this Marks and Spencer Christmas ad (found it looking for Hugh Laurie, but it's nicely in season):

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1VAeKZN_Zxk

Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

Thanks for the link Timeless :D
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Good old Marks', please don't let it have the same fate as Woolies... :cry:
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Good old Marks', please don't let it have the same fate as Woolies... :cry:
What, is it in trouble? But I want to go so bad when I get to Britain. Just that ad made me want to go shopping!

I hope it doesn't go down the tubes. Here in Canada pretty much all of our Canadian department stores--Woodward's, Eaton's, Simpson's--died a slow death and are no more. Sad.

Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

I suspect with Woolworths dead (come January) and now Jaguar in dire straits M&S might be next. There are always stories about the store not doing well in the papers over thood these years... I must admit I only buy their food these days...
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:I suspect with Woolworths dead (come January) and now Jaguar in dire straits M&S might be next. There are always stories about the store not doing well in the papers over thood these years... I must admit I only buy their food these days...
That's really too bad. It's got an iconic quality over here, and I was looking forward to going one of these days. What a shame.

Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Dandy Forsdyke wrote:I suspect with Woolworths dead (come January) and now Jaguar in dire straits M&S might be next. There are always stories about the store not doing well in the papers over thood these years... I must admit I only buy their food these days...
That's really too bad. It's got an iconic quality over here, and I was looking forward to going one of these days. What a shame.
It's okay at the moment. I'm just speculating.... :oops:
THE AVENGERS GALLERY