Julie Stevens

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Thank you kindly. I can now add the bit of info to the pic on the site. :)
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Thank you kindly. I can now add the bit of info to the pic on the site. :)
No problem. You're lucky it's one of the few Gale-era episodes I can recognise on sight. :lol:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
ischtar
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by ischtar »

I just rewatched "A chorus of frogs" with Venus Smith and I think the scene with the razor is one of the funniest of all episodes. Her evil smile is priceless! :D

Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Full marks for appropriating that Avengers episode title with Venus Smith. Nice set of screen grabs too.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
ischtar

Post by ischtar »

Thank you Dandy - and by the way I like the pictures on your site very much, especially those of Honor Blackman. The one of Honor with the blue waistcoat is terrific. :D
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Thanks, well that's a compliment coming from you. I try and add a new pic a day - the colorisations are taking over the more 'dauby' side somewhat, but I love doing them - very relaxing and therapeutic ...

I look forward to seeing more of your stuff, there's always seems to be a twist and a spin to them.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
MRotten

Post by MRotten »

ischtar wrote:I just rewatched "A chorus of frogs" with Venus Smith and I think the scene with the razor is one of the funniest of all episodes. Her evil smile is priceless! :D

A Chorus of Frogs is probably my favorite Venus episode, with School For Traitors and Box of Tricks coming in second and third.
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

The dissolute Avengers site has all Venus's songs and the band numbers to listen to and watch (in the episode 'other' section). It's a great idea to collect things like this from the show together. Many thanks!
Ron
Last Watched : The Gladiators
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

I'm going to replace all the videos with higher quality MP4 files in the next week or so, so they'll work on ipads, they're currently Flash video.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

IMDB list two programmes for Julie that are earlier than her TV debut in The Avengers in The Decapod (13th October 1962).

I believe the first, 'All Aboard' 1959, must be the naval story she was only heard in (as explained on The Avengers Declassified : Julie said she "once had a part in a TV play but I was never seen on the screen. It was a naval story. I stood behind a screen and when my big moment came, I [pinched my nose to produce the nasal sound of a public address system and] said, 'Lieutenant Madison wanted in the ante-room, please!' ")

The other is for a comedy 'Our House' and an episode from 24th March 1962 (it's one of the 36 missing episodes of this 39 episode series according to lostshows.com). Just wondering if this other IMDB entry is correct.
Ron
Last Watched : The Gladiators