Gareth Hunt

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Wonderful. I like the relaxed pic of him in white shirt and jeans. That blonde 'e's wiv ain't bad either! :wink:
I'm sure he'd agree. :wink:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Purrr
Thingumajig

Post by Purrr »

Gareth Hunt as Vince Tulley in the 1992-1993 BBC sitcom 'Side by Side'. The series was written by Richard Ommanney. During two seasons, a total of 13 episodes were produced. To view click 'Sample Clip' on top of the page.

Side by Side
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Purrr wrote:Gareth Hunt as Vince Tulley in the 1992-1993 BBC sitcom 'Side by Side'. The series was written by Richard Ommanney. During two seasons, a total of 13 episodes were produced. To view click 'Sample Clip' on top of the page.

Side by Side
I really appreciate all the clips you post of the Avengers cast in different roles, particularly because I wouldn't have a chance to see them in these parts otherwise. This is especially true for Gareth, whose stuff doesn't make its way across the pond very often. Thank you! :D

Purrr
Thingumajig

Post by Purrr »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:I really appreciate all the clips you post of the Avengers cast in different roles, particularly because I wouldn't have a chance to see them in these parts otherwise. This is especially true for Gareth, whose stuff doesn't make its way across the pond very often. Thank you! :D
My pleasure. I'm glad you like the clips. There are still several of Gareth to come (and of course Ian, Patrick, Honor, Diana, Linda and Joanna).
Purrr
Thingumajig

Post by Purrr »

Gareth Hunt as Corporal Cobb in "Two Fathers", an episode from the British drama series "A Family at War" (1972). The show was created by John Finch and produced by Granada Television for ITV. In total, between 1970 and 1972 a total of 52 episodes aired. Sample clip on top of the page.

A Family at War: Two Fathers
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Purrr wrote:Gareth Hunt as Corporal Cobb in "Two Fathers", an episode from the British drama series "A Family at War" (1972). The show was created by John Finch and produced by Granada Television for ITV. In total, between 1970 and 1972 a total of 52 episodes aired. Sample clip on top of the page.

Oh, yay, another (younger) Gareth clip! Many thanks. :D

mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Purrr wrote:Gareth Hunt as Corporal Cobb in "Two Fathers", an episode from the British drama series "A Family at War" (1972). The show was created by John Finch and produced by Granada Television for ITV. In total, between 1970 and 1972 a total of 52 episodes aired. Sample clip on top of the page.

under rated as an actor...
Purrr
Thingumajig

Post by Purrr »

Gareth Hunt as Ian Hubbard in the British comic drama "A Chorus of Disapproval" (1988). The film was directed by Michael Winner and adapted from the Alan Ayckbourn play of the same title. Sample clip on top of the page.

A Chorus of Disapproval
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Thinking of Gareth today on what should have been his 69th birthday. Much missed and a big part of Avengers history.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Dandy Forsdyke wrote: Image

Thinking of Gareth today on what should have been his 69th birthday. Much missed and a big part of Avengers history.
So am I. 69 still isn't very old, and Gareth's been gone for almost 4 years now. :cry: Still very much missed. My thoughts are with his family.

I wonder if Joanna is thinking back on his last birthday, which they spent together...