Good news for 2012 Avengers calendar!

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
Sinus1994
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Sinus1994 »

That would be a great idea Franky. :D

Yours sincerely,
Sinus1994 Image
NickP
Little Wonder

2012 still available

Post by NickP »

I had an email this week from Amazon suggesting that I might like to buy the 2012 calendar!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/085768146X/r ... pe_vfe_dt1

"Only 4 left in stock (more on the way)."
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Re: 2012 still available

Post by Frankymole »

NickP wrote:I had an email this week from Amazon suggesting that I might like to buy the 2012 calendar!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/085768146X/r ... pe_vfe_dt1

"Only 4 left in stock (more on the way)."
I love the "More on the way!". Who knows where from! Is that so we can review all those amazing Avengers days of the year to date...
Last watched: "Concerto"
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

I hope the 2012 Avengers calendar isn't the very last one to see the light of day. I popped into a local shop today and they were selling loads of different TV related calendars, some which surprised me. Dallas, Mrs Browns boys, Game of thrones, even one for The Archers radio soap :!: Nothing for The Avengers though. :( The 2012 calendar was disappointing, but I do miss those classic old calendars Jaz used to design. I'm so glad I kept them. When will we see the likes of them again :?:Rich.
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

The 'Bowler Hat and Country Seats' Calendar 2011 is a good one too; after watching The Master Minds recently we were reminded of the picture of the building in it. Hope we get something for 2014, but time is getting on!
Ron
Last Watched : The Gladiators
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Elizabeth Shepherd looks gorgeous ... love the outfit...what did she do post Avengers :?:
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Rhonda wrote:The 'Bowler Hat and Country Seats' Calendar 2011 is a good one too; after watching The Master Minds recently we were reminded of the picture of the building in it. Hope we get something for 2014, but time is getting on!
exactly..but there will probably be NO calender for 2015...let along for 2014
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

cyberrich wrote:It looks as if the 2013 Avengers calendar has been cancelled. It is no longer available for pre-order on amazon or any other site I've looked at. The cover had been designed, so it seems a bit strange. I must admit though the 2012 calendar was just not up to the standard of those classic calendars from slowdazzle. I'm glad I kept all mine from 1998-2010. They're crammed full of rare photos and bits of info. More like mini-books! 8) Are slowdazzle still going :?: Could they be persuaded to pick up the Avengers rights again. I miss those old calendars. Rich.
Slow Dazzle are no longer trading

I ask the most stupid questions!
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

cyberrich wrote:I hope the 2012 Avengers calendar isn't the very last one to see the light of day. I popped into a local shop today and they were selling loads of different TV related calendars, some which surprised me. Dallas, Mrs Browns boys, Game of thrones, even one for The Archers radio soap :!: Nothing for The Avengers though. :( The 2012 calendar was disappointing, but I do miss those classic old calendars Jaz used to design. I'm so glad I kept them. When will we see the likes of them again :?:Rich.
I enjoyed designing them too - the best bit was spending most of the year tracking down rare pictures from various archives and vaults

I ask the most stupid questions!
Lando
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Lando »

jaz wrote:
cyberrich wrote:I hope the 2012 Avengers calendar isn't the very last one to see the light of day. I popped into a local shop today and they were selling loads of different TV related calendars, some which surprised me. Dallas, Mrs Browns boys, Game of thrones, even one for The Archers radio soap :!: Nothing for The Avengers though. :( The 2012 calendar was disappointing, but I do miss those classic old calendars Jaz used to design. I'm so glad I kept them. When will we see the likes of them again :?:Rich.
I enjoyed designing them too - the best bit was spending most of the year tracking down rare pictures from various archives and vaults
Hopefully something is coming for 2015?