Emma Peel Megaset US Rerelease

Discussion of and information about The Avengers on any format: Blu-ray, DVD, Video-On-Demand, tapes, film and all others.

mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

starboy9091 wrote:I decided to get the set, but the one I bought has two boxes with a cardboard sleave over them. One box is labeled Part 1 and the other Part 2 on the front. Series 4 in one box and Series 5 in the other. The discs are also placed better with four holders having one disc on each side. Wish the picture quality was better!

Brad
better graphics, etc...still, the transfers leave much to be desired. the U.S. versions are spotty...
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

mousemeat wrote:
starboy9091 wrote:I decided to get the set, but the one I bought has two boxes with a cardboard sleave over them. One box is labeled Part 1 and the other Part 2 on the front. Series 4 in one box and Series 5 in the other. The discs are also placed better with four holders having one disc on each side. Wish the picture quality was better!

Brad
better graphics, etc...still, the transfers leave much to be desired. the U.S. versions are spotty...
years ago, I purchased the ORIGINAL PEEL mega box set 0n A & E...and it has served me well..and was nicely boxed, in the original large format dvd cases....yesterday, at one of the local dvd big box stores in Memphis, found and purchased for $35.00 USD the re issue thin case PEEL mega set..with the added bonus disc...I'm in heaven....now, only if I could replacement copies of TNA box sets....
Lando
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Lando »

mousemeat wrote:
mousemeat wrote:

Brad
years ago, I purchased the ORIGINAL PEEL mega box set 0n A & E...and it has served me well..and was nicely boxed, in the original large format dvd cases....yesterday, at one of the local dvd big box stores in Memphis, found and purchased for $35.00 USD the re issue thin case PEEL mega set..with the added bonus disc...I'm in heaven....now, only if I could replacement copies of TNA box sets....
Too bad about the packaging on the new set though huh?