Has there ever been... an Avengers Con?

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

I would happily contact DF if someone could give me contact details.
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

My word you people are ambitious! Here I was thinking of a small get together of a hundred members or so and you guys are planning an all out convention! Fantastic! I can't wait to see what develops.
Andrew Pixley
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Andrew Pixley »

Hi Rodney :)
Rodney wrote:I would happily contact DF if someone could give me contact details.
Sorted! :)

All the best

Andrew
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

My idea is simply a screening of two episodes with feedback from writers and directors and a meal together afterwards for anyone interested. No formal lectures etc just a fun, informative event.
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

I have now contacted Dick Fiddy at the BFI so we must wait and see. I will update the forum if and when I have any news.
Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

Rodney wrote:My idea is simply a screening of two episodes with feedback from writers and directors and a meal together afterwards for anyone interested. No formal lectures etc just a fun, informative event.
Sounds great to me! :D
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Rodney wrote:My idea is simply a screening of two episodes with feedback from writers and directors and a meal together afterwards for anyone interested. No formal lectures etc just a fun, informative event.
Glad to know I wasn't alone with that thought, though having a tour of some of the filmed sites was in my mind also.
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

maybe the following day, for fans willing to make a weekend of it?!
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

If episodes are shown, it is wisest to get permission from canal plus first.
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

Dick has got back to me already - a rapid response - to say that he should be able to help in terms of permission/access to the episodes. We will hopefully be meeting up in London very soon.