Who was the best looking of steed's female partner's

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Sinus1994
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Sinus1994 »

Oh, for me the best looking female partner for Steed was uhm...
1. Emma
2. Tara
3. Purdey
4. Cathy
Emma is definitely the best one. She looks quite fantastic in her outfits and also in genaral she is absolutely beautiful. 8)

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
Cartman
White Dwarf

Post by Cartman »

hello guys, this is my first entry and it seems appropriate to start with something as beautiful as this thread. forgive me if my english sounds a bit strange - i am from germany, so don't mention the war (sorry, wrong forum...)

obviously for me there can only be one true number one:

01. emma (no specific explanation, just this. she is my all time favourite queen, avengers or not) 10/10 - divine

02. venus (absolutely cute, but, alas, a weak, almost idiotic character. as this was not her fault, i rank her very high for looks) 08/10 - hot

03. tara (could look very cute, but sometimes she just didn't. i have always had difficulties to fully accept her for three reasons: a) always pining a little too much for steed, b) sometimes had a tendency to grow a moustache (in some close shots of her lovely face) and c) short hair. there was one moment when she played table tennis against steed (i think it was in "look..." (the clown episode)) while waring a whig. there she looked gorgeous. otherwise: 07/10 - good looking

04. lady diana forbes blakeney (not bad, actually. can't say very much. she didn't really make it as a big part of the show.) 06/10 - nice

05. cathy (fairly good looking but always with a great deal of sterness. clearly a rough prototype of emma.) 05/10 - average

06. purdey (visually not really my cup of tea, sorry.) 03/10 - below par.

there are, however, two female one-time-companions of steed's i would like to mention and give special awards:

georgie price jones: simply adorable, i wish she had returned... 10/10 - what a cutie, yeah!

miranda loxton: almost looks like audrey hepburn. just two words: groovy, baby! 10/10
Dan
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Dan »

Cartman wrote:hello guys, this is my first entry and it seems appropriate to start with something as beautiful as this thread. forgive me if my english sounds a bit strange - i am from germany, so don't mention the war (sorry, wrong forum...)

obviously for me there can only be one true number one:

01. emma (no specific explanation, just this. she is my all time favourite queen, avengers or not) 10/10 - divine

02. venus (absolutely cute, but, alas, a weak, almost idiotic character. as this was not her fault, i rank her very high for looks) 08/10 - hot

03. tara (could look very cute, but sometimes she just didn't. i have always had difficulties to fully accept her for three reasons: a) always pining a little too much for steed, b) sometimes had a tendency to grow a moustache (in some close shots of her lovely face) and c) short hair. there was one moment when she played table tennis against steed (i think it was in "look..." (the clown episode)) while waring a whig. there she looked gorgeous. otherwise: 07/10 - good looking

04. lady diana forbes blakeney (not bad, actually. can't say very much. she didn't really make it as a big part of the show.) 06/10 - nice

05. cathy (fairly good looking but always with a great deal of sterness. clearly a rough prototype of emma.) 05/10 - average

06. purdey (visually not really my cup of tea, sorry.) 03/10 - below par.

there are, however, two female one-time-companions of steed's i would like to mention and give special awards:

georgie price jones: simply adorable, i wish she had returned... 10/10 - what a cutie, yeah!

miranda loxton: almost looks like audrey hepburn. just two words: groovy, baby! 10/10
That's a great first post Cartman!
Cartman
White Dwarf

Post by Cartman »

Dan wrote:
That's a great first post Cartman!
thanks a lot, dan! i am happy to have found this site! could be just the right place for me.
Sinus1994
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Sinus1994 »

Has someone already mentioned Mrs. Peel? Image
My favourite partner for Steed till now.

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
rmartins
White Dwarf

Post by rmartins »

After finally getting to see the Gale and King episodes, I vote:

1. Cathy
2. Tara
3. Emma
4. Purdey
Lhbizness

Post by Lhbizness »

David Keel.
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Rodney wrote:Lady Diana Forbes or Purdey, in terms of sex appeal. (I find Mrs Gale and Mrs Peel more 'handsome' than beautiful).
Very interesting take Rodney ! Purdey in terms of sex appeal ....yes :oops:
Scott Bot
White Dwarf

Post by Scott Bot »

Ah, this one is a tough one for me. Personally, I think Cathy Gale has a lot of raw sex appeal, is very tough and very independent, quite attractive and takes no guff whatsoever from Steed; things which hold a great deal of appeal to me. She would be number one on my list except for one fact: I don't care much for blond hair. If she had black hair, look out...

Tara King has the dark hair (most of the time, anyhow), and is very cute, but she's just a little too childlike for my tastes...

Purdey is quite attractive, yes, but every time I watch TNA I feel like I'm watching a really bad Dynasty episode, so there's that. (Don't ask me what that has to do with it, I don't know, either). She's also too darned tall...

I reckon I'd have to go with Emma Peel...
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Sinus1994 wrote:Oh, for me the best looking female partner for Steed was uhm...
1. Emma
2. Tara
3. Purdey
4. Cathy
Emma is definitely the best one. She looks quite fantastic in her outfits and also in genaral she is absolutely beautiful. 8)

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
they all had their good points...overall, for me...PEEL.........hands down!