Your favorite "crazy characters"

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
JohnSteedFr
Epic

Your favorite "crazy characters"

Post by JohnSteedFr »

I like Ola Monsey Chamberlain.
Both are great, the first one (in Don't look behind you) looks like a child, she has strange manners like kids for example in the kitchen she says "Hot" after touching a toast and she put her finger in her mouth like a young child.
The second is very very special, she speaks about many subjects, she wants to be an actress, she reads an italian book whereas she doesn't speak it at all. She's more crazy than the first one, especially at the end where she holds a gun ! :lol:

I like Mandy who appears in "The living dead", who believes in ghosts.
Scenes at church must be seen, when she talks about vibrations...
It's so funny that I'm almost "dead" when I see them.

There are many other characters who are funny, crazy just like Kim in The Charmers when she asks Steed what do they have to do and that he answers her that they have to find clues.
Suddenly she laughes and we can notice that Steed doesn't bear that. :lol:

I let you continue... :)
I've been blessed by The Avengers!
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Sir Horace Winslip... "What is that woman doing tied to the tracks? She'll break the engine!" and so on...
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
waldotyson
Thingumajig

Post by waldotyson »

Brodny in "The See Through Man" :lol:

Many people criticize him for being far too over the top but I find him hysterical because he is so over the top.
"Welcome my lord. Allow me."
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

The chimney sweep in From Venus With Love. His line about being awarded for services to Queen Anne's flu cracks me up every time :P
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Mrs. Peel wrote:The chimney sweep in From Venus With Love. His line about being awarded for services to Queen Anne's flu cracks me up every time :P
As played by Jeremy Lloyd (of Laugh-In, Are You Being Served, 'Allo 'Allo, A Hard Day's Night fame) and was once married to Joanna Lumley.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
JohnSteedFr
Epic

Post by JohnSteedFr »

Mrs. Peel wrote:The chimney sweep in From Venus With Love. His line about being awarded for services to Queen Anne's flu cracks me up every time :P
Ah, you talk about Birt Smith.
I've been blessed by The Avengers!
Whiskers
Winged Avenger

Post by Whiskers »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Sir Horace Winslip... "What is that woman doing tied to the tracks? She'll break the engine!" and so on...
From 'The Gravediggers'. One of my faves too.

I always look forward to 'How To Succeed...At Murder' for the brief, but very funny, appearance of Christopher Benjamin as J.J.Hooter.
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Whiskers wrote:
Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Sir Horace Winslip... "What is that woman doing tied to the tracks? She'll break the engine!" and so on...
From 'The Gravediggers'. One of my faves too.

I always look forward to 'How To Succeed...At Murder' for the brief, but very funny, appearance of Christopher Benjamin as J.J.Hooter.
He smelled a great deal!
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Artanis
Winged Avenger

Post by Artanis »

Colonel Rawlings in "Small Game For Big Hunters." It's funny how he thinks he is still in the jungle.

Also, the Lakin brothers from "Brief For Murder." They're always looking at their law books and mentioning old cases.
Allen
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

I have a soft spot for B. Bumble. He's one of the few incidental characters whose death really affected me. He's such a sweet, well-meaning character. I was quite miffed that they killed him off. Even Emma looked disturbed by that one.

And I happen to like Brodny as well. He so obviously wants this whole Cold War thing to blow over so he can have a nice little place in the country. Maybe a rose garden. And drink anything except vodka. Or Creme de Violettes...

Does Purdey count? She manages to out-eccentric Steed on more than one occasion, and that's no small task. I swear, she's just barely on the right side of the line sometimes...
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14