Limited edition prints of Leonard White's caption cards

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
jaz
Winged Avenger

Limited edition prints of Leonard White's caption cards

Post by jaz »

Many of you will have seen the four original caption cards for Police Surgeon (1) and The Avengers (3) on the first Optimum dvd set and late last year I posted some information about the possibility of these be reprinted as a set of limited edition art prints.

I now have done some costings and for this to be a commercially viable project I will need 25 confirmed orders for the set of 4 cards.

The cards themselves will be slightly oversized A3 (420mm x 297mm) and printed on on high quality 250gsm art silk stock. They will be sent by 1st class recorded post (UK) and International Signed For (non-UK) in hard backed envelopes.

The prices will be UK - £20 / Europe - £25 / Australia and USA - £32

To those who are thinking about this from outside of the UK, I apologise for the price of sending these by such as expensive postal service but they will be insured against loss or damage.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I hope we can get 25 interested people.

I ask the most stupid questions!
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Do those prices include shipping, then? And how much would it cost to ship to Canada? The same as the US?
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:Do those prices include shipping, then? And how much would it cost to ship to Canada? The same as the US?
Yes the price includes shipping and yes it will be the same as the USA/Australia rate

jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

UPDATE:

I should have added that the prints will be a numbered limited edition and will have a letter of authenticity signed by Leonard.

jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

Just to say we've reached the magical 25 needed. I'll send out ordering details early next week, in case we get a couple of extra late-comers.

THANKS to EVERYONE who has supported this. Leonard will be very pleased as the small profit we are making will be going to his favourite charity.

dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Do you have me down as one of the 25 who want the Leonard White caption cards? I pmed you months ago when you first mentioned the possibility, and the one I sent this morning is just sitting in the outbox.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

Due to an overwhelming demand, I've increased to the number of sets from 25 to 40. So everyone who has sent me a message will get a set and I will have a few left over for any late comers.

Cheers

Jaz

Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Super news!!
Last watched: "Concerto"
Jasper Groat
Thingumajig

Post by Jasper Groat »

Excellent.
Sam
Winged Avenger

Post by Sam »

Hopefully you received my message?

Also, I was looking back at your original post regarding these. You mentioned Leonard's "scrapbooks". What's in those and are these going to be produced as well?
Last edited by Sam on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.