Dead Man's Treasure Hunt

The Avengers radio plays, the stage play, the movie, the novelizations, comics and other official fictional Avenger forms have their own section here.
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Re: dead mans treasure hunt

Post by MikeR »

duke wrote:Greatly enjoying true entertainment`s current showing of the avengers just about recalled from the 1960`s and read with interest about the dead mans treasure hunt held in about June of every year. Would be interested in attending in 2017 and wonder where I might find further information if in fact anyone is in the course of organizing it
Duke

There are several of us who post here, who regularly attend the Treasure Hunt event, so hopefully we'll see you there.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

July? I was hoping for early June so I could justify flying to England to see Depeche Mode in concert as well. Oh well...
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
mariocki
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by mariocki »

Have a word with Dave and see if he'll postpone until mid-July :wink:
"No ma'm, I'm a Texan."
duke
White Dwarf

Post by duke »

Hi

Wondering if there is to be a treasure hunt this year and how to go about registering?
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Yes there will be another event this year. I believe details will be available sometime during February.
duke
White Dwarf

dead mans treasure hunt

Post by duke »

interested to see a 2017 website has appeared hopefully concerning this years dead mans treasure hunt. Sadly my email showing interest is being returned. Could details be provided here please?
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Re: dead mans treasure hunt

Post by MikeR »

duke wrote:interested to see a 2017 website has appeared hopefully concerning this years dead mans treasure hunt. Sadly my email showing interest is being returned. Could details be provided here please?
duke

I've sent you a PM.

Anyone else interested in attending...

This year's Dead Man's Treasure Hunt will take place on the Saturday/Sunday 8th/9th July and be based in Borehamwood. There are several places left, but the close of registration is May 30th. If you are interested send me a PM here on the site as soon as possible together with your email address so I can get Chris Bentley or Annette Hill to send you the registration form and full details.
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Forgot to add that stuntman Paul Weston who appeared in various episodes of The Avengers will be the special guest at this year's event.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

MikeR wrote:Forgot to add that stuntman Paul Weston who appeared in various episodes of The Avengers will be the special guest at this year's event.
Damn it, now I want to come but the chances are close to zero.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.