Who are you?

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
oneknightsteed
Little Wonder

Who are you?

Post by oneknightsteed »

Think about your own, true personality. Which of 'The Avengers' or 'New Avengers' characters best represents you and why? You can choose from any one throughout the entire series; from heros 8) to diabolical masterminds! :twisted:

Now, which character is the one who fits your alter ego, the one you wish you were most like?
believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-buddha
Mrs. Peel
Little Wonder

Post by Mrs. Peel »

I think I'm a mixture between Cathy and Tara. On the one side I'm a little bit cold and "angry" and on the other side I adore Steed and I'm a little bit clumsy. Well, not as self confident as Emma, and not as special as Purdey...

Well I would like to have a little bit more of Emma, more self confidence, her style...
Always keep your bowler on in times of stress!
Hoity-Toity!

http://theavengersrevisited.blogspot.com
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

I'd be Izzy Pound and his Incredible Marching Sound. Well, I would be if I could play a musical instrument.

:lol:
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
Cariheart
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Cariheart »

Oh, boy, that's a tough decision but thinking hard I would say that I'm a bit of a mixture between Olla from The Joker ( no, I'm not crazy), she's scatter-brain and random in her thinking- similar to me and I'ld say I'm also like Tara- a bit demure and emotional but will defend myself at any means.

I aspire to be another Emma or Purdey- emancipated, classy with "street smarts." 8)
" I appreciate your ... appreciation."- Mrs. Emma Peel - Escape in Time
Mona
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Mona »

I am absolutely Purdey, except for the shoes. I cannot wear her high heels at all, let alone run in them! ;-)
Fan of John Steed
Agent, Esquire, Hunk
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

I'd say I'd be more Emmaesque than anything, but perhaps that's wishful thinking. Not only would I love her wardrobe (lots of colour and good lines, very tailored and simple, not slavish to trends. That's my kind of clothing), but I like to dabble/read/learn about multiple topics rather than just sticking with one. I have one of those balanced brains that can handle the arts and sciences equally (there seems to be this perception that Emma's all math and science, but she also seems well-versed in literature, history, etc.) And we both enjoy travel and good food, that sort of thing.

I wouldn't mind having her fencing and self-defense training, though. :wink:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Alan wrote:I'd be Izzy Pound and his Incredible Marching Sound. Well, I would be if I could play a musical instrument.

:lol:
:lol: :lol:
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Re: Who are you?

Post by Frankymole »

oneknightsteed wrote:Think about your own, true personality. Which of 'The Avengers' or 'New Avengers' characters best represents you and why? You can choose from any one throughout the entire series; from heros 8) to diabolical masterminds! :twisted:
One-Ten or Quilpy or Charles (Steed's bosses). I'm obstreperous and an old goat.
Last watched: "The Charmers"
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Re: Who are you?

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Frankymole wrote:
oneknightsteed wrote:Think about your own, true personality. Which of 'The Avengers' or 'New Avengers' characters best represents you and why? You can choose from any one throughout the entire series; from heros 8) to diabolical masterminds! :twisted:
One-Ten or Quilpy or Charles (Steed's bosses). I'm obstreperous and an old goat.
Do you enter your house through the local butcher shop? :wink:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
oneknightsteed
Little Wonder

Post by oneknightsteed »

When I first thought up these questions, I wasn't quite sure how to answer for myself. Well, I pondered it over for a while and kept coming back to my original view. Personality traits are not gender specific, therfore I am most like Steed. Albeit, the Steed of the Cathy Gale/ early Emma period.
I am a bit of a rascal, but with good intentions. My nerves "mostly jangle like wires in the wind"! I can be very charming or steely according to my situation. And as for a sense of humor, I thrive on it! Oh, and I'm rough around the edges. :wink:

So who would I choose to be like? It would have to be the Steed that smoothed out for Emma. I'd love to be cooler headed! 8)
believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-buddha