Daniel Patrick Macnee

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
oneknightsteed
Little Wonder

Daniel Patrick Macnee

Post by oneknightsteed »

For those of you who can never get enough of 'The Avengers', there is a site devoted to the "lynchpin" of the series, Pat Macnee! We have just recently begun an 'episode of the week' discussion group and invite all who are interested, to join us! The episode this week is "Something Nasty In The Nursery".

Mona is our moderator and will post suggested points for discussion on the DPM site on Sundays. Hope you will join us!

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Da ... ickMacnee/

Sue 8)

!
believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-buddha
Cariheart
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Cariheart »

I'm there! :)
" I appreciate your ... appreciation."- Mrs. Emma Peel - Escape in Time
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Re: Daniel Patrick Macnee

Post by mousemeat »

oneknightsteed wrote:For those of you who can never get enough of 'The Avengers', there is a site devoted to the "lynchpin" of the series, Pat Macnee! We have just recently begun an 'episode of the week' discussion group and invite all who are interested, to join us! The episode this week is "Something Nasty In The Nursery".

Mona is our moderator and will post suggested points for discussion on the DPM site on Sundays. Hope you will join us!

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Da ... ickMacnee/

Sue 8)

!
the more..the better....good luck with the site!
Peter Motte
Little Wonder

Post by Peter Motte »

Thanks for the link.
I'll certainly join later.
Prrr......
-----------
Peter Motte, translator English/French to Dutch