Replacement discs

Discussion of and information about The Avengers on any format: Blu-ray, DVD, Video-On-Demand, tapes, film and all others.

Richard73
White Dwarf

Replacement discs

Post by Richard73 »

I have emailed Optimum Releasing twice in the last few months about advice on getting replacement discs for the various boxsets they have released over the last 12 months, but I have had no response. Please can someone advise me how to return the discs? Do I need to pay for return postage from Optimum Releasing and how do they return the discs? Thank you.
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Re: Replacement discs

Post by darren »

Richard73 wrote:I have emailed Optimum Releasing twice in the last few months about advice on getting replacement discs for the various boxsets they have released over the last 12 months, but I have had no response. Please can someone advise me how to return the discs? Do I need to pay for return postage from Optimum Releasing and how do they return the discs? Thank you.

The Avengers (_with whatever series it is_)
Optimum Releasing
50 Marshall Street
London
W1F 9BQ

I've always just put the DVDs in a slightly padded envelope, no cases and a letter asking for the relevant replacement discs with my name and address.

Optimum put the DVD's in individual cases themselves and you don't have to include an SAE.
Richard73
White Dwarf

Post by Richard73 »

Thank you. I will post them in the New Year.