6%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 17

peabody
Have Fingers... Will Type!

6.01 - The Forget-Me-Knot

Post by peabody »

Discuss, review and rate The Forget-Me-Knot.

Written by Brian Clemens
Directed by James Hill
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

3 from me. Like Emma's "diabolical masterminds" advice.
Ron
Last Watched : Angels Of Death
Brigadier Q
Nutshell

Post by Brigadier Q »

Never seen this one until recently. Better than I expected.

Emma was great and Tara has a good, promising introduction. Sad in parts, but fun in the main.

We're all going to miss her. I feel it's a shame she and Tara didn't have more interaction in the episode.

7 out of 10
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Brigadier Q wrote:Never seen this one until recently. Better than I expected.

Emma was great and Tara has a good, promising introduction. Sad in parts, but fun in the main.

We're all going to miss her. I feel it's a shame she and Tara didn't have more interaction in the episode.

7 out of 10
JUST re watched this...been a few years...and it has held up well....still a fun episode...with a sad under current....yeah, shame that there was not more inter action between Emma & Tara......clearly, it was a changing of the guard
Ian Wegg
Winged Avenger

Post by Ian Wegg »

Of course, this episode had a specific purpose but nevertheless, I found it stood up very well in its own right. If I have any complaint it would be that it should have finished a minute earlier; the final scene with Tara arriving in the flat going to the kitchen to make tea deflated the ending I thought.

9/10
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Ian Wegg wrote:Of course, this episode had a specific purpose but nevertheless, I found it stood up very well in its own right. If I have any complaint it would be that it should have finished a minute earlier; the final scene with Tara arriving in the flat going to the kitchen to make tea deflated the ending I thought.

9/10
in retrospective, a bitter sweet episode...I remember reading how the Studio actually called back Diana, to film her 'bits' to pad out the episode..I would have loved to have seen more dialogue between Peel and King...and The ending with going up the stairs, making tea advice, was actually, the true changing of the guard...
johnnybear
Thingumajig

Post by johnnybear »

I remember seeing this episode as a youngster and I never liked Tara because she replaced Emma! HaHa, Nowadays you know the truth of it all and the like and know that no one replacing anyone in a long running show has it easy from the fans!
JB
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

johnnybear wrote:I remember seeing this episode as a youngster and I never liked Tara because she replaced Emma! HaHa, Nowadays you know the truth of it all and the like and know that no one replacing anyone in a long running show has it easy from the fans!
JB
It all went downhill after Cathy Gale to be honest. Though I know some people stopped watching when Ian Hendry left.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Frankymole wrote:
johnnybear wrote:I remember seeing this episode as a youngster and I never liked Tara because she replaced Emma! HaHa, Nowadays you know the truth of it all and the like and know that no one replacing anyone in a long running show has it easy from the fans!
JB
It all went downhill after Cathy Gale to be honest. Though I know some people stopped watching when Ian Hendry left.

:P