Epic

Post by Rhonda »

6 for me
Ron
Last Watched : Angels Of Death
NickP
Little Wonder

Post by NickP »

Oh dear, what happened?! I've enjoyed all the episodes until now but we've suddenly hit the buffers.

A dreadful script, I gave up caring half way through. The only redeeming features were an (all too) brief appearance by Ronald Leigh-Hunt and Steed chasing a March F2 racing car around Silverstone in his Jaguar.
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

8/10. I think this a fun episode. Love the scene with Purdey at the theatre. She looks great as a clown!
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

Although this is not their best episode it had some great moments. The ending scene I thought was very clever. Purdey fighting violent ballet and the beating the bad guy was choreographed really well. 8)
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

Although this is not their best episode it had some great moments. The ending scene I thought was very clever. Purdey fighting violent ballet and the beating the bad guy was choreographed really well. 8)
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

This is one of the writers block episodes and it shows as like Faces the whole episode suddenly changes.

The film quality looks especially poor on this episode - it could really benefit from some restoration.

I like the race track sequence (that's such a cool Jaguar!). Gambit life drawing is funny.

The beginning half just doesn't work for me. Having the guy who plays Soo Choy always irritates.

5/10
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

Darren wrote:This is one of the writers block episodes and it shows as like Faces the whole episode suddenly changes.

The film quality looks especially poor on this episode - it could really benefit from some restoration.

I like the race track sequence (that's such a cool Jaguar!). Gambit life drawing is funny.

The beginning half just doesn't work for me. Having the guy who plays Soo Choy always irritates.

5/10
Wasn't Soo Choy in Trap? or are there 2 of them?
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

anti-clockwise wrote:
Darren wrote:This is one of the writers block episodes and it shows as like Faces the whole episode suddenly changes.

5/10
Wasn't Soo Choy in Trap? or are there 2 of them?
Yes, but the actor who played Soo Choy popped up as a completely different character in Three-Handed.
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:Yes, but the actor who played Soo Choy popped up as a completely different character in Three-Handed.
That's right, Jay. :) I still wonder why on the role of the Soo Choy chose unknown Terry Wood. We even do not know his date of birth and nationality.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0940040/

Perhaps he starred for a penny. But if so - why was such a terrible economy? As far as I know they did not have good reasons for this. :?
Denis