The Avengers Fan Forum

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Marvel's Avengers is a right big pain in the posterior when it comes to searching for THE Avengers!
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Not to mention we're the Avengers International Fan Forum - and in a lot of countries it is not called "The Avengers", but "Bowler Hat and Leather Boots" or "With Umbrella, Charm and Bowler Hat" etc.

As you say, the character names are the best bet. Except Horatio Kane, the diabolical mastermind from the best episode. Apparently they nicked that for CSI.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

darren wrote:Marvel's Avengers is a right big pain in the posterior when it comes to searching for THE Avengers!
exactly....however, when the show was sold to American TV (ABC) when as a young teen, Heard the name 'avengers' I originally thought it was going to be about the marvel team of super heroes...Antman, Thor, captain America, etc..

of course it wasn't but the (UK) Avengers, was like nothing that i have seen..and it was a feast for the eyes, in so many ways...54 years later, and I still get a kick out of the show...and enjoyed it....