21/03/17 - A Years Worth Of Prop Building.

Your mission is to post, highlight and discuss Avengers fan fiction, art and other creative endeavours!
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

21/03/17 - A Years Worth Of Prop Building.

Post by Avengerholic »

Exactly a year ago today I started a project, to build and assemble together the largest collection of good quality replica props from 'The Avengers' as I could possibly manage. So, not a bad haul for the first years work. Roll on 21st March 2018 :wink:

MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Ian

They are all very good, but the Cybernaut and the laser gun are especially impressive.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

MikeR wrote:Ian

They are all very good, but the Cybernaut and the laser gun are especially impressive.
Thank you Mike.
If I was forced to keep just one, I'd choose George, if I had to pick the hardest to build it would be Steed's imprint mask, the easiest Tara's portrait. The one I'm most impressed with, the Cybernaut, the least, Penrose's brain transfuser. Not because it hasn't turned out well, it has, I just don't like it.

Some of the things I want to add this year, Cathy's 'Golden Egg' box, Emma's door bells, the dagger from Legacy, the broadcast power unit, Emmapeelers, various signs, the brolly from Correct Way to Kill and two particularly huge props !
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

two particularly huge props !

ian

You're going to turn the rooms in your house into Remak from the episode Killer.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

MikeR wrote:two particularly huge props !

ian

You're going to turn the rooms in your house into Remak from the episode Killer.
Ha ! Now there's an idea, and there's a few people I wouldn't mind lining up to shove in it :lol: No, it's the central console from The House That Jack Built (I already have a big acrylic dome) and the mind swap device from Whose Who ? Mind you, I've already made plans for the telescope from All Done With Mirrors and the field security control panel from Noon Dooms Day, largely because I'd really like to hang that on the garden wall :)
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Very impressive body of work, Ian!
TrueIndigo
Thingumajig

Post by TrueIndigo »

It's great seeing them all together like that...A truly unique collection.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

You've very kind, thanks. Twice as much by this time next year hopefully, and a new group photo :wink:
SteedMonk
Little Wonder

Post by SteedMonk »

Very impressive work! I admire your passion and craftsmanship, it's absolutely stunning :shock:
Steed: "Eee-urp!!"
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

SteedMonk wrote:Very impressive work! I admire your passion and craftsmanship, it's absolutely stunning :shock:
Thank you, that's appreciated :)