Diana Rigg's 1969 Movies/Photo-Captures

The place to post and discuss photos from the series and play Avengers games.
mrs_emma_peel
Winged Avenger

Post by mrs_emma_peel »

The Assassination Bureau (1969)
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
The Mini-Killers (1969)

The Assassination Bureau (1969)

On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)

Image[/img]

The Mini-Killers (1969)
Last edited by mrs_emma_peel on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
James/Mrs Emma Peel
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Re: Diana Rigg's 1969 Movies/Photo-Captures

Post by denis rigg »

It's a pleasure to see it in very good quality, James. :D These are two films, which when I watched on Russian TV for first time many years ago I imagined Diana as Emma Peel undercover on the mission. It's also was exciting to watch that Telly Savalas is in both of them.

For some reason, the scene with Diana on the beach in James Bond movie always reminds me of the beach Avengers photo session. :)

In the early 2000s, I made a 3-hour movie Avengers using the cuts from series and movie OHMSS. :wink: After I showed it to some people and I remember how one starting Avengers fan thought that some scenes from OHMSS really presented Diana Rigg as Emma Peel. :)

I was especially delighted with Diana's image as Tracy on shot below.

Diana in The Assassination Bureau was very lovely unforgettable image. I dreamed about that there would be other films with young Diana in the similar roles.

I recorded the film on a videocassette in 2003, when it was first shown in Russian TV. Unfortunately, there was a defect of the VHS tape and the sound jumped in some places by waves. Later, this movie with same Rissian soundtrack was released by the company Film Prestige, where I worked for a long time. It was sold well on market.
I kept a copy of the recorded from the TV and the edition of the Film Prestige. The difference is that the copy from Film Prestige have very dark picture.

This is a lot of nostalgia when I look at pictures like this:

Many thanks for these wonderful screenshots, James.
Last edited by denis rigg on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Denis
mrs_emma_peel
Winged Avenger

Post by mrs_emma_peel »

Many thanks for your kind words Denis :)
Sorry the photos briefly disappeared - The Assassination Bureau and On Her Majesty's Secret Service photos inexplicably vanished from my PhotoBucket library - just re-leaded them with a few new ones :)
James/Mrs Emma Peel
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Many thanks for the warning, James. :wink: Fixed the situation by posting one former from your set again and two others shots from Internet. :)
Denis