TV Times magazine

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
Tarot
White Dwarf

TV Times magazine

Post by Tarot »

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me which editions of TV Times magazine ran substantial Avengers articles? I'm aware of the editions that featured front covers, so it's those features covered inside that are perhaps a half page or more feature I would like to know about.

Thanks.
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Re: TV Times magazine

Post by denis rigg »

Part of it are on old special Avengers website: :wink:

http://deadline.theavengers.tv/chronology.htm

Unfortunately, Mike Noon's site has not been updated for a long time, but there are a lot of interesting articles about the series and actors. :) I wish you enjoy reading.
Denis
Tarot
White Dwarf

Post by Tarot »

Ah yes thanks for that Denis. I was aware of the site but hadn't visited for some time.

There are some great items noted on this website and its been a great help. I suppose I was just hoping some member here may have a comprehensive list of all the major articles over the years.

Really appreciate your response though.

All the best.
ischtar
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by ischtar »

OO
Last edited by ischtar on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tarot
White Dwarf

Post by Tarot »

Some nice articles on the Patrick MacNee site. Can't say I had ever come across the site before so good to have a look around.

I love the press items from the series original run and especially those from the TV Times. Great use of imagery, style and unique photos.