The Avengers in Starlog Magazine

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
Big Bear
Little Wonder

The Avengers in Starlog Magazine

Post by Big Bear »

Remember Starlog magazine? I used to buy it regularly.

I have just found all of the issues on archive.org to read online.
Issue 254 looks Avengers heavy and im sure many others featured interviews and articles.

https://archive.org/details/starlogmaga ... ads&page=6
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

I've just looked through all my old mags. I only have one issue of Starlog, #175, which has a 5 page feature on Pat Macnee inc.The Avengers. Starburst is a great mag. There's 3 issues worth looking out for if anyone out there is collecting old mags with Avengers content. #13 and #14 both have 5-6 pages about The Avengers, but the one to look out for is #67 which has 13 pages plus a great colour cover of Emma from The house that Jack built.
QuiteQuiteFantastic
Thingumajig

Re: The Avengers in Starlog Magazine

Post by QuiteQuiteFantastic »

Big Bear wrote:Remember Starlog magazine? I used to buy it regularly.

I have just found all of the issues on archive.org to read online.
Issue 254 looks Avengers heavy and im sure many others featured interviews and articles.

https://archive.org/details/starlogmaga ... ads&page=6
Interesting articles. I think I'm going to read the Honor Blackman part thoroughly. Clearly, it was a 1998 issue, hence the heavy emphasis on Uma Thurman and the WB film.

Michael
Quite Quite Fantastic! The Avengers for Modern Viewers. It's the latest book on both The Avengers and The New Avengers. Available in softcover as of 1st May 2018 on Lulu.com