3 MORE AVENGERS AUDIO BOXED SETS FROM BIG FINISH

Discussion of Big Finish Avengers releases including The Lost Episodes and Steed and Mrs Peel.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

paulh wrote:It was announced today that Linda Thorson will be starring in one of the volume five episodes! This should be good 😁

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/linda- ... r-50-years
the covers, for the most part..look pretty good...but I'm interested in the audio etc...and of course, I'm a fan of comic adaptions...so I need to surf on over to the big finish site..and go from there
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

I had a lot of the TV Comic strips. There are also the 1960s annuals, I wonder if they're going to do stories from those (or already have?). They could adapt the stage play as well, they did adapt some Dr Who stage plays from the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
paulh
Thingumajig

Post by paulh »

Frankymole wrote:I had a lot of the TV Comic strips. There are also the 1960s annuals, I wonder if they're going to do stories from those (or already have?). They could adapt the stage play as well, they did adapt some Dr Who stage plays from the 60s, 70s and 80s.
They haven't adapted any of the stories from the 1960s annuals (at least not so far). In the comic strips adaptations range, Big Finish have produced 8 episodes based on the 8 serials which appeared in the Diana comics and 12 episodes based on 12 of the serials from TV Comics. They've also released the lost episodes range, which recreated all 26 episodes from season one of the TV series, and a dramatisation of the Too Many Targets novel.

There's no word currently on any releases beyond volume 5 in April. I agree the stage play would be a good one to adapt - would probably be top of my wish list!
Old account paulpdjh
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

I've got most of the Series 1 ones. I should get the rest, as I'm reading the McGinlay/Hayes books at the moment and really enjoying learning about the "lost" season.

I'll definitely get the stage play if they do it.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
paulh
Thingumajig

Post by paulh »

The latest volume of the comic strip adaptations is covered in this month's Vortex magazine:
https://www.bigfinish.com/vortex/v/145
Old account paulpdjh