Action Figures

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
ischtar
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Action Figures

Post by ischtar »

OO
Last edited by ischtar on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MRotten
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Re: Action Figures

Post by MRotten »

ischtar wrote:If you're looking for an action figure of Cathy Gale...you should consider to have a look at the Sideshow collectibles. There is a collectible 12" action figure of Pussy Galore from the James Bond film "Goldfinger".

I recently bought one and it looks a lot like Mrs Gale/Honor Blackman.
There is a review with many photos on the Cooltoyreview website.

________
AVENGERNESS ON TUMBLR

I bought the Odd Job Action Figure, in the same series. Harold Sakata as Odd Job is my favorite villain in the Bond series. Sexy man!
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Re: Action Figures

Post by mousemeat »

MRotten wrote:
ischtar wrote:If you're looking for an action figure of Cathy Gale...you should consider to have a look at the Sideshow collectibles. There is a collectible 12" action figure of Pussy Galore from the James Bond film "Goldfinger".

I recently bought one and it looks a lot like Mrs Gale/Honor Blackman.
There is a review with many photos on the Cooltoyreview website.

The figures, aren't that bad....in fact. not bad....and probably worth collecting...heck, I like 'em enough, that I would be happy to have these figures in my Avengers collection
________
AVENGERNESS ON TUMBLR

I bought the Odd Job Action Figure, in the same series. Harold Sakata as Odd Job is my favorite villain in the Bond series. Sexy man!