David K Smith - health news

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote:David has written a memoir in several short chapters. I'm sorry to hear about his increasing health troubles though he seems reconciled to dying and has some nice things to say about the people he knew:

http://davidksmith.com/nightscape/index.htm

thanks for posting this...been a while, since I surfed over to his former web site etc..in it's day, it was the place to go about the series, etc
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Oh, with all this life, like David, when you even have a few annoying health problems, the loss of loved ones + realities (especially recently around the coronavirus and a serious crisis), you really start thinking about death, no matter how kind of self-destructive it may be...
In my example, I am surprised that I have delved so deeply into the theme of "Life and Death" of Avengers performers that it’s hard for me to get distracted. Why? With my health problems (including the tinnitus, possibly like David's), the media about the situation around the coronaviris, as well as other reasons (for example, today I was informed that mother's brother of the co-founder of Steedumbrella, Alexey Arsentiev, died), you start think about.

But what is important, a sufficient number of people love the works of David, thank for all the time that he devoted to the topic of The Avengers. Indeed, this series is an important item of world TV History, David definitely already left the mark on this earth.
Denis
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:Oh, with all this life, like David, when you even have a few annoying health problems, the loss of loved ones + realities (especially recently around the coronavirus and a serious crisis), you really start thinking about death, no matter how kind of self-destructive it may be...
In my example, I am surprised that I have delved so deeply into the theme of "Life and Death" of Avengers performers that it’s hard for me to get distracted. Why? With my health problems (including the tinnitus, possibly like David's), the media about the situation around the coronaviris, as well as other reasons (for example, today I was informed that mother's brother of the co-founder of Steedumbrella, Alexey Arsentiev, died), you start think about.

But what is important, a sufficient number of people love the works of David, thank for all the time that he devoted to the topic of The Avengers. Indeed, this series is an important item of world TV History, David definitely already left the mark on this earth.

couldn't have stated it...any better...amen!
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

denis rigg wrote:Oh, with all this life, like David, when you even have a few annoying health problems, the loss of loved ones + realities (especially recently around the coronavirus and a serious crisis), you really start thinking about death, no matter how kind of self-destructive it may be...

Well said. Just now I watched the full version of Mark Hamill's tribute to Carrie Fisher and it really helped me come to terms with recent losses a little bit more, along with Dame Diana Rigg and someone just as strong and even more important in my personal life, recent times have featured death and loss a lot more than "usual", whatever that is.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Re: David K Smith - health news

Post by Alan »

David has posted an update at his website three days ago on 28th Jan 2023. Glad to learn he's still hanging in there.

http://davidksmith.com/index.htm
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

That's good news. Thanks, Alan.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

Glad to hear that David is hanging in there...for eons, I considered him to be one of the de facto experts on the series...
Andrew Pixley
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Andrew Pixley »

Good to know David's still there being creative. Nice one! Go for it David! :)
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Some light in tragic story, its nice to hear some good news.
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

That good to know that he's soldiering on.