Peter J. Elliott RIP

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Peter J. Elliott RIP

Post by denis rigg »

The sad news, recently been confirmed that Peter J. Elliott died in December 2016.

https://www.roehamptonclub.co.uk/articl ... 5-may-2020

This information circulated some years earlier but without confirmation and on one point I contacted Peter's daughter, Laura, asking her about how is her father doing, but at that time Laura was inactive.

Peter was a talented person in many areas: he had been an Olympic high diver, who had competed in the 1948 Olympic Games, singer, dancer, actor, stuntman, television presenter and even composer.

Avengers fans will remember him for several color episodes as an actor and stuntman.

Below is Laura with her father, Peter.

Ray Austin

I knew Peter very well, he was one of the best of my friends from the passed, God I wish we'd have seen more of each other in later years. Peter, I have just learned you have slipped out to start a new life; break a leg, see you on the ice. Raymond.

----------------------------------------------------
Alan and I recently edited a resume about Peter for the Randall and Hopkirk website. Peter was one of the people whom I planned to interview for Steedumbrella some years ago.

Goodbye, Peter!
Last edited by denis rigg on Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denis
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Sad news, not least that he's been gone for more than 3 years and the news has only just filtered through.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Alan wrote:Sad news, not least that he's been gone for more than 3 years and the news has only just filtered through.
wow, sorry to hear of this...how the heck did this fall thru the cracks ?