With Umbrella, Charm and Bowler (That Other) Avengers Podcast

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
Noel
Little Wonder

With Umbrella, Charm and Bowler (That Other) Avengers Podcast

Post by Noel »

I just came across this podcast from two guys from New York but I haven't had a chance to listen as yet to it so I don't know what it is like. What I see there are 12 episodes so far and the last one was released on March 23rd 2020 so who knows if there will be anymore recorded and released, I see they have covered "Hot Snow" "Girl On The Trapeze" and "The Frighteners but not "Tunnel Of Fear" from season 1 and now they are onto season 2. Here's the link if anyone wants to give the podcast a listen.

http://www.twotruefreaks.com/shows.php?show=66
Last edited by Noel on Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Avengers will always be in my heart like it always will be in your's

ABC Your Weekend Television in The North & The Midlands

Last Listed To: "Dragonfield"

Last Watched: "Dial a Deadly Number"
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Thank you for that! I should give them a go. I've been doing a lot of podcasts recently in lunchtimes whilst working from home. Mostly Dr Who related but sometimes other things like ITC shows. The Avengers would be nice especially my beloved early ones.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
Noel
Little Wonder

Post by Noel »

Frankymole wrote:Thank you for that! I should give them a go. I've been doing a lot of podcasts recently in lunchtimes whilst working from home. Mostly Dr Who related but sometimes other things like ITC shows. The Avengers would be nice especially my beloved early ones.

That is ok and I know what ITC one you are taking about, I'm big fans of the early episodes too. I have listened to some of the episodes now and they don't get some facts 100% right but they do try their best and they are fans of the series. I think it's worth a go and they get better after a few episodes.
The Avengers will always be in my heart like it always will be in your's

ABC Your Weekend Television in The North & The Midlands

Last Listed To: "Dragonfield"

Last Watched: "Dial a Deadly Number"