Unstoppable cards: very big weighty Honor Blackman book

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
James C McFetridge
Nutshell

Post by James C McFetridge »

Pre-orders now open on the 28th March. I hope the book has better proofreading than their website:

"With only 300 hand signed editions which with hand signed editions from Ms. Honor Blackman, signed before her passing and only 200 numbered standard editions, available on a first come, first served basis."

"AUTOGRAPHED LIMITED EDTION" (sic)
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Maybe this thread was a typo.

Instead of "Weighty" it should have been "Wait-y" :D
Last watched: "Mandrake"
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote:Maybe this thread was a typo.

Instead of "Weighty" it should have been "Wait-y"

exactly.....snickering....whether or not, it finally sees the light of day, remains to be seen...I hope it comes out...
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

mousemeat wrote:

exactly.....snickering....whether or not, it finally sees the light of day, remains to be seen...I hope it comes out...
The first time I read the post that Honor Blackman book is planned for March this year now, I wanted like Frankie to write something as a joke - but in the end I decided to ignore it. All in all, Frankie well "conveyed" what some people on this forum think about the company's new plans (myself included). :wink:
I would like to believe that the book will come out, but I am no longer intrigued by this knowing that the name of Unstoppable is under it.
Denis
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:
mousemeat wrote:

The first time I read the post that Honor Blackman book is planned for March this year now, I wanted like Frankie to write something as a joke - but in the end I decided to ignore it. All in all, Frankie well "conveyed" what some people on this forum think about the company's new plans (myself included). :wink:
I would like to believe that the book will come out, but I am no longer intrigued by this knowing that the name of Unstoppable is under it.

real simple. it comes out....or it doesn't. not rocket science. if it doesn't, the company could lose both money and face / respect ..down the line. myself, hope it comes out.
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Today I suddenly remembered about our beloved company Unstoppable Cards and decided to see just for the sake of curiosity how things are going with Honor Blackman book - I am sure that anyone who reads this already guesses that the course of the company was very predictable, as always. :wink:

So, get ready for "an entertainment show". :wink:

Facebook

Unstoppable Cards - 28 March 2021
The Avengers - The Honor Blackman Years, Limited Edition Signed 1/300 Collectors Books will finally be available to Pre-Order on Sunday, April 25th and shipping from May 2nd.

(my comment: It seems the company loves that magic word "Finally". I already get used to it).

Unstoppable Cards
Pre-Order Essential on this rare release.

(my comment: as always, there are no details about the circulation and therefore it is difficult to say how rare it will be - advertising, advertising and advertising)

Facebook comment
Rajesh Shah
March 28th, April 18th or April 25th?

(my comment: and what is the planned year 2022 or 2023?) :D

Unstoppable Cards
HI Rajesh, Apologies for the confusion, it is definitely April 25th and you are on a special invite list to make sure you know everything!

(my comment: curiously, so there is a specific list for people for whom the company apparently informs earlier than others regarding... um.. well.. the transfer of dates and changes in prices, circulation, content, etc. :D Definitely, the company is doing some of these changes).

Facebook comments
Edie Hoffmann
How much do they say the cost of the book is?

Ian Davey
good question. My email and comments are ignored, so I have no idea.

(my comment: here is the answer to the question regarding the fact that the company does not have a stable policy: "it is better to be silent than to explain something" - thinks Unstoppable)

However, silence in such important cases cannot be long and Unstoppable wrote:
prices to be announced shortly and you’re on the list

(my comment: Is this the robot's answer?)

Last Facebook comment (yesterday)
Grant Taylor
Hi Barrie, can you please add me as well? Thanks

Finish - silent.

P.S./ It's a right thing that I definitely didn't set aside the extra money to buy this Honor Blackman book in March with the feeling I'd better spend it on something more relevant to The Avengers.
Denis
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:Today I suddenly remembered about our beloved company Unstoppable Cards and decided to see just for the sake of curiosity how things are going with Honor Blackman book - I am sure that anyone who reads this already guesses that the course of the company was very predictable, as always. :wink:

So, get ready for "an entertainment show". :wink:

Facebook

Unstoppable Cards - 28 March 2021
The Avengers - The Honor Blackman Years, Limited Edition Signed 1/300 Collectors Books will finally be available to Pre-Order on Sunday, April 25th and shipping from May 2nd.

(my comment: It seems the company loves that magic word "Finally". I already get used to it).

Unstoppable Cards
Pre-Order Essential on this rare release.

(my comment: as always, there are no details about the circulation and therefore it is difficult to say how rare it will be - advertising, advertising and advertising)

Facebook comment
Rajesh Shah
March 28th, April 18th or April 25th?

(my comment: and what is the planned year 2022 or 2023?) :D

Unstoppable Cards
HI Rajesh, Apologies for the confusion, it is definitely April 25th and you are on a special invite list to make sure you know everything!

(my comment: curiously, so there is a specific list for people for whom the company apparently informs earlier than others regarding... um.. well.. the transfer of dates and changes in prices, circulation, content, etc. :D Definitely, the company is doing some of these changes).

Facebook comments
Edie Hoffmann
How much do they say the cost of the book is?

Ian Davey
good question. My email and comments are ignored, so I have no idea.

(my comment: here is the answer to the question regarding the fact that the company does not have a stable policy: "it is better to be silent than to explain something" - thinks Unstoppable)

However, silence in such important cases cannot be long and Unstoppable wrote:
prices to be announced shortly and you’re on the list

(my comment: Is this the robot's answer?)

Last Facebook comment (yesterday)
Grant Taylor
Hi Barrie, can you please add me as well? Thanks

Finish - silent.

P.S./ It's a right thing that I definitely didn't set aside the extra money to buy this Honor Blackman book in March with the feeling I'd better spend it on something more relevant to The Avengers.

LOL.....sheesh, sounds like another case of willie & the hand jive.....what a train wreck....hope it comes out, before I croak....
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

So, the company has finally revealed details regarding the planned release of the Honor Blackman book.

https://unstoppablecards.com/2018_SECURE/

Prices range from £99 to £199 depending on "Pack" selection.

The book photographs are juicy, indeed. But it is not known how much rare material there, previously unseen to the public.
Denis
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:So, the company has finally revealed details regarding the planned release of the Honor Blackman book.

https://unstoppablecards.com/2018_SECURE/

Prices range from £99 to £199 depending on "Pack" selection.

The book photographs are juicy, indeed. But it is not known how much rare material there, previously unseen to the public.
well....I'm believe it...when the book finally comes out...I hope the rare material..and overall design of it, is worth the price...they are asking
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

What's this "coupon" it refers to?
Last watched: "Mandrake"