Whatever happened to FanFic author...

Your mission is to post, highlight and discuss Avengers fan fiction, art and other creative endeavours!
JohnnyO
White Dwarf

Whatever happened to FanFic author...

Post by JohnnyO »

I have been an Emma Peel/John Steed fan from way back in the mid 1960s when ABC Television from New York ran the Emma Peel series prime-time on network television. I clearly remember running up close to the (round) tube of my parent's color TV set to see "Peter Peel" take Emma away from John Steed (""it's HIM, it's still John Steed"", I yelled) as he looked out his windows onto the Mews. Been on and off the various Forums for years since the Net was created. Made a few friends, shared fanfic with them, etc. Back again.

But enough of me. My question is: does anyone know what happened to BitShifter and the seventh episode he/she wrote of the Rita Fox series, titled "The Missing Aviator", wherein Steed and Rita, in the Amazon, meet Mrs. Emma Peel, who is down there looking for her lost husband?

The ten or so follow on fics that they have written paired Emma and Steed with a new fresh approach, at least to me, and wanted to read that missing 7th story, The Missing Aviator.

Thank you so much for any lead/link to BitShifter and/or the story.

JohnnyO