Whose Hands Are These?

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
unclefester
Little Wonder

Whose Hands Are These?

Post by unclefester »

I was always a bit surprised & a bit displeased I will admit in watching this bridge and in-water fight scene where the snorkeled swimmer comes to fetch the brief case. I always wondered why they put Diana in that water.

Was it really that necessary to have Diana perform part of the fight scene and then have Cyd Child do the rest? I wonder if Diana was less than pleased looking at that water and then being told to jump in.

Anyway the photo below shows a pair of hands ready to receive the dropped briefcase. My question is who do they belong to? Is it Cyd Child or perhaps Ray Austin? Those mitts look absolutely mannish and massive to me!
Web capture_11-8-2023_19121_www.youtube.com (4).jpeg
Web capture_11-8-2023_19121_www.youtube.com (4).jpeg (79.34 KiB) Viewed 354 times
[img][img]
dissolute
The Ministry

Re: Whose Hands Are These?

Post by dissolute »

At a guess, I'd say they are Les Crawford's hands, he was in the lake a short time later anyway.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.