New Banner

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

New Banner

Post by mousemeat »

as I surfed on over to our familiar site, noticed a spiffy new banner....VERY NICE ! well done! great cross section of avengers characters / actors..loved the mixture of color & b/w........
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Re: New Banner

Post by Frankymole »

It's beautiful, and very cleverly done. I am glad Dr Martin King gets his chance to shine, he's one of my favourite Avengers.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:20 pm It's beautiful, and very cleverly done. I am glad Dr Martin King gets his chance to shine, he's one of my favourite Avengers.

no doubt...one of the best banners, ever...awesome work
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Thanks everyone, I had an earlier version which was frightfully busy and included Carol and Rhonda as well. Allard quickly came to the rescue and had me clean it up a bit.
I thought it appropriate to have Steed larger as he is central to every year of the show(s).
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

dissolute wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:27 am Thanks everyone, I had an earlier version which was frightfully busy and included Carol and Rhonda as well. Allard quickly came to the rescue and had me clean it up a bit.
I thought it appropriate to have Steed larger as he is central to every year of the show(s).

Thanks, but to be fair the banner is 100% your work, and 15% my input in ideas.
It is good to have a new fresh banner, very nice it features the rich history of the Avengers through all its seasons and main characters.