most coveted ?

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

most coveted ?

Post by mousemeat »

over the years, there's been a slew of items that paid homage to the show..and some pretty nifty items..if you could have any Avenger item, what would it be ???
Allard
The Ministry

Re: most coveted ?

Post by Allard »

Facsimile edition (exact reprint) of the original press kits.

DVD release that combines all the good features of previous DVD releases plus English subtitles.

A coffee table style book of the Avengers with the core data/facts/trivia and a two page spread per episode.
Basically a print edition of Avengers fan websites, ideal to browse before picking an episode to watch.
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

The 2014 London Tower Bridge "The Sixties" Exhibition one-metre large panel about 'The Avengers' (Steed and Emma), that I saw.
Ron
Last Watched : Angels Of Death
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

There have been some lovely Blakes 7 annuals recently (and now a magazine) which carry on where the 1980s ones left off. I wouldn't mind seeing Avengers versions, made with the same joy and meticulous care.

Not 100% Avengers related, but I would love to read the Police Surgeon episodes as novelisations. Or the scripts adapted as audio plays.
Last watched: "Mandrake"