The Avengers Declassified - TheAvengers.TV Website

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

The Avengers Declassified - TheAvengers.TV Website

Post by Alan »

It's been eight months in the making... Be my guest - take a good look at The Avengers Declassified, a new site from TheAvengers.TV!

http://declassified.theavengers.tv/index.htm

Loads of stuff about the stage show, the radio series, UK regional broadcast information for The Avengers and The New Avengers, an interview with the late Simon Oates, free downloads and lots more.
Last edited by Alan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
helenofirvine
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by helenofirvine »

Very, very nice Alan!
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Great job Alan. We know how much hard work you put in to the site and the end results show it.
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
w84drlove
Nutshell

Post by w84drlove »

Great web site - very professional looking. A lot of detailed information that gives new life to the Avengers. Great job.
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Very impressive. Pity the AvengerNews is so downbeat. I think Gareth Hunt should be added to the memorium column.

The graphics and visuals are especially good as it makes it looks authentic. This will sit very well with David Smith and Piers Johnson's sites.

Well done. Bookmarked.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Very impressive. Pity the AvengerNews is so downbeat. I think Gareth Hunt should be added to the memorium column.
The memorium column on the site relates to two people who helped out with the site (either in its current form, or Avengers on the Radio) - it's not meant to be a general thing. The fact that they were actors who appeared in versions of The Avengers is actually not the point, if you know what I mean.
The graphics and visuals are especially good as it makes it looks authentic. This will sit very well with David Smith and Piers Johnson's sites.

Well done. Bookmarked.
Thank you, Dandy.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I hope you find plenty to enjoy at Declassified over the coming years.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Well done Alan, absolutely great to have an Avenger fan website of such substance available online.
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Wonderful design.

I really like the quotes sections as there are a few nuggets of info I've never read before (great to finally see a photo of John Bryce).

That'll go on my bookmarks when I get home.
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

I wrote the quotes section for TAF when I was running it in David's absence a few years back (I'm still flattered to have been trusted with such an important site!) and thought it worth revisiting and expanding to cover the whole series (for some reason, I never got round to doing it for the Tara King era originally) plus the radio series etc.

So glad you like the look of the site, too. As you might imagine, that side's taken a lot of work (not that the writing hasn't!).
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger