Avengers Title Sequences, vote for your favourite

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.

Which is your favourite Title Sequence?

A| The first two season title sequence
2%
B| The season three Cathy Gale title sequence
2%
C| The Peel monochrome title sequence
24%
D| The Peel colour title sequence
41%
E| The Tara King shooting gallery title sequence
7%
F| The Tara King armours in a field title sequence
22%
G| The New Avengers clips title sequence
No votes
H| The New Avengers graphic title sequence
3%

Total votes: 59

Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Rodney wrote:The fact that they don't belong there (in a field) makes them surreal but the sense that real people might be hiding behind the knight armour makes it creepy, for me. The wind blowing the tassels also adds a hint of movement, as if they might suddenly spring up and attack. Use your imagination, Allard!
Well you've got a point. Probably when you're from my generation you scare less easily with all the **** on TV and film. But if the Tara King sequence scares my in future. I´ll blame you.
Charlie Parker
Little Wonder

Post by Charlie Parker »

JohnSteedFr wrote:
I always wondered why Rollason had never been credited, even for 3 episodes. :shock:
Perhaps they had shot one and lost it. :?
Well I believe he was only hired as filler to replace Hendry in those scripts, so it probably wasn't thought worth it. Shame they didn't keep Dr King on instead of Venus, I felt he was a better character.
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Well, they didn't really keep Venus on. She was only in 6 episodes herself and wasn't asked back the following season.

Yes, Dr King's episodes were intended for Dr Keel - although I think their personalities (from memory) were quite separate.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

Charlie Parker wrote:
JohnSteedFr wrote:
I always wondered why Rollason had never been credited, even for 3 episodes. :shock:
Perhaps they had shot one and lost it. :?
Well I believe he was only hired as filler to replace Hendry in those scripts, so it probably wasn't thought worth it. Shame they didn't keep Dr King on instead of Venus, I felt he was a better character.
I think it's a shame they didn't have Honor in all 26 episodes. She would have greatly improved the 9 weak episodes she didn't appear in.