The Avengers DVD Set 5 (Series 6) from Optimum

Discussion of and information about The Avengers on any format: Blu-ray, DVD, Video-On-Demand, tapes, film and all others.

Mr S
Thingumajig

Post by Mr S »

I see. You're right of course......will see what happens.
Mr S
Thingumajig

Post by Mr S »

Well, I heard nothing for a week, so I e-mailed again.....and I got a reply!!
I've been asked to send my faulty disk to the usual address. I'll let you know when I get a replacement.
Tara46
Thingumajig

Post by Tara46 »

Mr S wrote:Well, I heard nothing for a week, so I e-mailed again.....and I got a reply!!
I've been asked to send my faulty disk to the usual address. I'll let you know when I get a replacement.
I have tried on a number of occasions to get a reply from Optimum/Studio Canal regarding Disc 5 (Legacy of Death). I had sent e-mails to the Optimum e-mail addresses and also last autumn to the Studio Canal e-mail address. Sadly no replies were received.

Following a number of recent posts on the subject in this thread saying they had got a reply or replacement disc, I decided to have another go. I sent e-mails again to the Optimum addresses and the Studio Canal address. I did get an out of office reply from "Tom Austin", but to my amazment I received an e-mail today from Studio Canal who apologised for not replying earlier and informed me that a replacement disc had been sent to me. The Disc arrived this morning, and is indeed a V2 corrected disc and plays fine.

All a little long winded, but happily I eventually got the corrected disc. :D
Cybernowt
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Cybernowt »

Tara46 wrote:
Mr S wrote:Well, I heard nothing for a week, so I e-mailed again.....and I got a reply!!
I have tried on a number of occasions to get a reply from Optimum/Studio Canal regarding Disc 5 (Legacy of Death). I had sent e-mails to the Optimum e-mail addresses and also last autumn to the Studio Canal e-mail address. Sadly no replies were received.

Following a number of recent posts on the subject in this thread saying they had got a reply or replacement disc, I decided to have another go. I sent e-mails again to the Optimum addresses and the Studio Canal address. I did get an out of office reply from "Tom Austin", but to my amazment I received an e-mail today from Studio Canal who apologised for not replying earlier and informed me that a replacement disc had been sent to me. The Disc arrived this morning, and is indeed a V2 corrected disc and plays fine.

Can you say which email address was useful please?
Tara46
Thingumajig

Post by Tara46 »

Cybernowt wrote:
Tara46 wrote:

Can you say which email address was useful please?
The e-mail response came from [email protected]

Hope it helps :D
Mr S
Thingumajig

Post by Mr S »

Sent my disc on Friday, and I got my replacement today (Tuesday). So anyone with a flashing Legacy Of Death needs to e-mail Studio Canal and send in their discs.
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

Just received my corrected Legacy of death, so I'm fairly sure I've got a full house now! Was it just the 2 episodes in series 6 that had to be corrected (Forget me knot being the other.) Has anyone watched all 33 Tara episodes? Do the other 31 look fine :?: Thanks, Rich.
Cybernowt

Post by Cybernowt »

Tara46 wrote:The e-mail response came from [email protected]

Indeed it did. I received an email reply the next day asking me to return the disc 5.. I did so straight away and received the replacement by return post. Thank you very much! And well done Studio Canal too..

Ian
Tara46
Thingumajig

Post by Tara46 »

Cybernowt wrote:
Tara46 wrote:The e-mail response came from [email protected]

Indeed it did. I received an email reply the next day asking me to return the disc 5.. I did so straight away and received the replacement by return post. Thank you very much! And well done Studio Canal too..

Ian
Glad it helped :D
Cybernowt

Post by Cybernowt »

cyberrich wrote:Just received my corrected Legacy of death, so I'm fairly sure I've got a full house now! Was it just the 2 episodes in series 6 that had to be corrected (Forget me knot being the other.) Has anyone watched all 33 Tara episodes? Do the other 31 look fine :?: Thanks, Rich.
Earlier in this thread someone mentioned about My Wildest Dream having jarring colours.. though someone else pointed out that it was due to a one off director of photography. No-one else has brought it up so it looks like we're all fine and dandy now.

Three Cheers for all concerned with all these sets.