2015 Avengers calendar!

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

I would be glad if the Jaz would participated in it. :) Calendar 2015 clearly is no have good demand as people complain about the quality of the photos, which also in today's time are already widely known to the public. Perhaps the company believed that after several years of silence, the fans will buy it, but they came to this little light, frankly.
Denis
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

Does anyone have a website or email address for Cult collectables who published The Avengers calendar this year? I was going to ask them if I could buy it from them, as it isn't available on amazon or ebay anymore. Thanks, Rich.
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

Frankymole wrote:Yes, they ought to! If you tell them, they may be interested. They're idiots if they don't show an interest!
I did try a couple of years ago but they completely ignored me...

I ask the most stupid questions!
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

Perhaps we just need to make our own calendar! We seem to have a lot of crafty people on this site. I wish I was one of them though, :lol: as I haven't a clue on how.
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

jaz wrote:
Frankymole wrote:Yes, they ought to! If you tell them, they may be interested. They're idiots if they don't show an interest!
They must be right round the maypole, then!
Last watched: "Concerto"
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

Frankymole wrote:
jaz wrote:
They must be right round the maypole, then!
Didn't even have the manners to reply.

denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

cyberrich wrote:Does anyone have a website or email address for Cult collectables who published The Avengers calendar this year? I was going to ask them if I could buy it from them, as it isn't available on amazon or ebay anymore. Thanks, Rich.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Avengers- ... 35e17e84c7

:wink:
Denis
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

I noticed last night it's back on ebay. Thanks for the link. :) Has anyone bought this yet? What are your thoughts :?: I've kept all the old calendars from 1998-2010. They will take some beating! Rich.
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

cyberrich wrote:I noticed last night it's back on ebay. Thanks for the link. :) Has anyone bought this yet? What are your thoughts :?: I've kept all the old calendars from 1998-2010. They will take some beating! Rich.
They were a joy to work on - I wish we were still doing them

Tara46
Thingumajig

Post by Tara46 »

cyberrich wrote:Does anyone have a website or email address for Cult collectables who published The Avengers calendar this year? I was going to ask them if I could buy it from them, as it isn't available on amazon or ebay anymore. Thanks, Rich.
This seems to have come out right under the radar. Only came across it by chance on Amazon this week. I checked ebay and found a seller who was selling it and it arrived this morning. eBay shop is called World of Calendars and it is still available as I type this post if anyone wants to purchase it :D