Custom Avengers Action figures

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

Avengerholic wrote:Honors head's ended up at the bottom of the garden in the rose bush, she left the house via the window at 2.45pm !! She's being a bit*h to sculpt :x
I'm calling the police :shock:
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

LOL :lol: Don't do that !! I'm half way through stitching Emma's PVC suit, it's actually FAB, might make myself a larger version later :wink:
VA_Avenger
Winged Avenger

Post by VA_Avenger »

Avengerholic wrote:Thanks but I think I'll pass :wink: This Action figure lark is very addictive :? Run this up last night ......
Steed from The Town Of No Return. As he looked in monochrome and as he would have looked in colour :)

I can feel a Town Of No Return Mrs. Peel coming on ..............
Please don't take this as a criticism, because your work is really very amazing. It's just to point out that mens' clothing buttons left over right. That is, the buttons are on the right placket, and the buttonholes on the left. Steed's overcoat is reversed.

I was reluctant to mention this, but because you seem to be such a stickler for accuracy, I decided to risk it.

If I'm out of line, just smack me with the brolly, and I'll be suitable chastened.
<i>Those who don't understand physics are oblivious to the gravity of the situation.
<b>- Jack</b></i>
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

Avengerholic wrote:LOL :lol: Don't do that !! I'm half way through stitching Emma's PVC suit, it's actually FAB, might make myself a larger version later :wink:
Great! Can't wait to see it!!!! :shock:
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

VA_Avenger wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:Thanks but I think I'll pass :wink: This Action figure lark is very addictive :? Run this up last night ......
Steed from The Town Of No Return. As he looked in monochrome and as he would have looked in colour :)

I can feel a Town Of No Return Mrs. Peel coming on ..............
Please don't take this as a criticism, because your work is really very amazing. It's just to point out that mens' clothing buttons left over right. That is, the buttons are on the right placket, and the buttonholes on the left. Steed's overcoat is reversed.

I was reluctant to mention this, but because you seem to be such a stickler for accuracy, I decided to risk it.

If I'm out of line, just smack me with the brolly, and I'll be suitable chastened.

Where's the nearest air-raid shelter!!!!!!!! :shock:
Last edited by DiVicenzo on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Well anyone with any sense should run to it because i am going to explode in a second ! That flippin black and white emma peel coat from The 13th Hole has taken me two days to recreate in miniature and now I find it's too small for the figure :evil:
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

Avengerholic wrote:Well anyone with any sense should run to it because i am going to explode in a second ! That flippin black and white emma peel coat from The 13th Hole has taken me two days to recreate in miniature and now I find it's too small for the figure :evil:
Emma has put on weight in such a short time?? It's all the bloody champagne! I told her! But what can you do??? :lol:
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Especially for Barry:
Emma from 'The 13th Hole'
Inc Boots, Gloves and Cream Bell Bottom Hipsters

The back of that coat was a nightmare to make !!
My kitchen now looks like two cats having been fighting over a saucer of milk !!
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

Avengerholic wrote:Especially for Barry:
Emma from 'The 13th Hole'
Inc Boots, Gloves and Cream Bell Bottom Hipsters

The back of that coat was a nightmare to make !!
My kitchen now looks like two cats having been fighting over a saucer of milk !!
That is wonderful Ian - well done!!!!
Philippa

Post by Philippa »

Absolutely beautiful!