Custom Avengers Action figures

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Custom Avengers Action figures

Post by Avengerholic »

Ok, I'm going to have a bash at making a 12" custom Emma Peel action figure but in what outfit and from which episode ?

Sorry changed my mind, It's now going to be Tara King :D
Last edited by Avengerholic on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

The outfit that came instantly to mind was the one she's wears to the first visit to Prof. Poole's house in The Winged Avenger. I love those thigh length suede boots.
DiVicenzo

Re: Custom Emma Peel Action figure

Post by DiVicenzo »

Avengerholic wrote:Ok, I'm going to have a bash at making a 12" custom Emma Peel action figure but in what outfit and from which episode ?

Is this the Juniper figure?
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Nope, I'm going to build it from scratch, using cloth clothing, maybe real hair etc. I just wanted some ideas on the best outfit to dress her in. I didn't really want an Emmapeeler because Product Enterprise have already done it. I still want her be instantly recognisable, but in something different. I thought of the fur coat etc from 'Too Many Christmas Trees'. I was gifted with my hands not brain, so while it's more than in my capablities to build it, I'm short on good ideas for the best look :wink:
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Please, I beg on bended knee...Anything but the Queen of Sin costume. :)
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Ah that never even crossed my mind, but now you've mentioned it :D
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

You wouldn't!!!! :shock:
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
MaccaJack
Nutshell

Post by MaccaJack »

I reallllly wanna see the Blue Sleeved Catsuit with White Stripe

or

Purple Sleeved Catsuit with Blue Stripe
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Avengerholic wrote: I thought of the fur coat etc from 'Too Many Christmas Trees'.
Good choice. Or the leather outfit from her 'debut' (complete with sword) in The Town Of No Return.

A good later Emma would be the red pyjamas from The Joker (and don't forget the black underwear, which is of course vital for accuracy... ahem.) or, even though I'm not a huge fan of the episode, her green trouser suit (with cowboy belt and holster) from Epic.
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

Avengerholic wrote:Nope, I'm going to build it from scratch, using cloth clothing, maybe real hair etc. I just wanted some ideas on the best outfit to dress her in. I didn't really want an Emmapeeler because Product Enterprise have already done it. I still want her be instantly recognisable, but in something different. I thought of the fur coat etc from 'Too Many Christmas Trees'. I was gifted with my hands not brain, so while it's more than in my capablities to build it, I'm short on good ideas for the best look :wink:
Blimey! You are very clever and must have a *lot* of patience unlike moi :shock: