The Avengers....at the seaside?

The Avengers radio plays, the stage play, the movie, the novelizations, comics and other official fictional Avenger forms have their own section here.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Argh. Double post. Apologies.
Last edited by Timeless A-Peel on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

Oliver Twist wrote:
DiVicenzo wrote:[Well, I have approved you as it is my group :D
I had idea the beach was mentioned in an article in a 1965 newspaper I just bought but it's not but it certainly is mentioned somewhere :D
Thank you for that. In fact thanks to you, I have already found some new photographs to add to the Ministry of Riggism's Beach Shoot Collection.

Great! Thanks!!!
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

Artanis wrote:I haven't seen all the photos from that shoot but the ones I have look great and are very imaginative.

Here's my favorite:

That's fabulous! Thanks!
Oliver Twist
Nutshell

Post by Oliver Twist »

Artanis wrote:The pictures with the bearskin rug appear to be from the same shoot because I think Steed is wearing the same suit and they're still at the beach.
Two more classic shots - and really nice picture quality, too. Thank you for posting those... :D
Oliver Twist
Nutshell

Post by Oliver Twist »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Dymchurch, Kent
THE AVENGERS: Who's Who??? (John Moxey: April 1967)
Lola and Basil watch some film of Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) including a sequence of her riding along a beach.

http://avengerland.theavengers.tv/about.htm#dym
Thank you for providing that useful piece of information...:>
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

No problem, Oliver Twist. The info was already there on the net, thanks to Anthony McKay's website.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
JohnSteedFr
Epic

Post by JohnSteedFr »

Sorry for this message but Divicenzo, where did you find your avatar ?
I like this picture !!!! :o :)
I've been blessed by The Avengers!
The Gaslight Ghoul
Winged Avenger

Post by The Gaslight Ghoul »

Artanis wrote:I haven't seen all the photos from that shoot but the ones I have look great and are very imaginative.

Here's my favorite:

I have the identical chair to the one that Steed is sitting on, given to me by my Mum, it was one of the first pieces of furniture my parents bought when they set up home together.
You check the files, I'll check my memories.
Artanis
Winged Avenger

Post by Artanis »

Oliver Twist wrote:
Artanis wrote:The pictures with the bearskin rug appear to be from the same shoot because I think Steed is wearing the same suit and they're still at the beach.
Two more classic shots - and really nice picture quality, too. Thank you for posting those... :D
Yeah, those were the best pictures I could find. I'm glad everyone likes them. :D
Allen
Oliver Twist
Nutshell

Post by Oliver Twist »

Artanis wrote: Yeah, those were the best pictures I could find. I'm glad everyone likes them. :D
Okay....here's the alternative shot to the one you posted. Same day, same session, same basic composition - but this shot is possibly even more effective, because Diana's pose is more exuberant (head thrown back and laughing). She was clearly really enjoying herself on this particular shoot. I hope the link works:

http://movies.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group ... /4959?b=23